• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Bird said:

I sold some comics, a good price too, to trazie0808. He got the comics but now wants some free stuff and when I said he no opened a return. So he is now blocked.

The entitlement mentality rears it's ugly head again

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:30 AM, quicksilver said:

Here we go again...  this guy makes offers on 3 magazines and one comic, I counter him, and he messages to ask for a combined shipping price.

This is stuff I leave to my ebay / shipping manager, and I'm really busy. Before I know it, he's bought the books and requests a combined invoice.

The books are £75, so they need to be insured and signed for. The individual totals for shipping add up to £52.00, so I reduce it to £20.

New message from: tardi666 (504Purple Star)

Hello, 

I got my bill for the combined shipping of 3 magazines and one comic. It says that the shipping for these four items is 20 pounds. I find that incredibly high and am wondering if there has been a mistake here? 

New message to: tardi666

You're buying £75 worth of books. They need to be insured and signed for.

No they don't. £750 would need to be insured, not 75.

Look, I understand someone trying to make an extra cent on the shipping. I've been doing the ebay-thing for so long now, both as seller and buyer. I've seen this all. 
These are real nice books, I would love to add them to my collection. Someone pointed me to your shop and you have a lot of real nice stuff, I was already putting some more of them in my list. But you must understand I'm not paying that kind of money for the shipping. Never have, never will. Besides, you ask £13,50 for shipping in the original offer. That seems more reasonable to me, it's also realistic after I have taken a look on website of the Royal Mail. 

I would really appreciate a solution here, it would be too bad if I had to cancel the sale (most certainly for that Web of Horror, I LOVE Berni Wrightson!).

Please don t tell me what Royal Mail rules are. If we send out without using the signed for international service, the goods are covered for £30. If they get lost, we re the ones out of pocket, not you.

The goods ARE covered since I'm using PayPal. Please don't tell me otherwise : I once sold a book for $200 that got lost and recovered every single cent. 
I have read your shipping details carefully and NOWHERE have I found that you can change the advertised shipping costs at your own will. 

Again : I know that many sellers try to make an extra buck on the shipping costs but I'm not playing along. I am willing to pay the amount advertised (£13,50) but not £20.

The goods are covered for you by PayPal, but not for me. If they get lost, I lose out.
The £13.50 was one mag - you have bought four of them. Four weighs four times as much as one.

Then why is it specified NOWHERE that extra costs will be charged? 
And above all : is it coincidence that you didn't answer my question about combined shipping??

What do you mean, why is it not specified that extra will be charged ?
The costs are listed as £13.50 each, not for four of them. You will find that ebay rules are that you specify shipping for each item. 
Because we sell lots of things that are different sizes and weights, we combine shipping according to what a customer buys, it's not an ebay requirement.

I didn't answer your question straight away about combined shipping because I have a life and two businesses to run, and my ebay / shipping manager doesn't work weekends.

And are you seriously trying to tell me that you sold something for $200, which your buyer paid for by paypal, who then filed a claim for non-arrival, and paypal refunded him by taking the money out of your account, and then refunded you as well out of the goodness of their hearts ?

I've been a professional comic book seller for 20 years, and that's the first time I ever heard of paypal refunding a seller for non-arrival of anything.

Heard around a bit in a FB-group with serious comic- collectors. People are asking me if I'm nuts paying this kind of shipping for that "amount" of books. Three people warning me against you, seems you have quite the reputation. 

Are you going to cancel or am I?

Really ? And what has that got to do with anything ? 
We have a feedback rating of over 13000 at 100 % - that smacks of a rather good reputation if you ask me.
Do you think I'm going to ship these books out to you with no insurance at my own risk ?

You seem to have gone quiet as to your claim that paypal refunded you as a seller.

Just downright nasty, and totally factually incorrect.

Yet another wonderful ebayer who thinks he knows better than everyone else, including ebay and paypal.

There are times when I just hate this business.

At that point I would just cancel the transaction. The guy thinks you are ripping him off and you have tried to explain it to them. They will probably neg you no matter what you do.

That guy. Bought a bunch of books from me using best offer.  Reached deals.  In my stupidity, I didn 't notice that on the first item he included a note saying he couldn't pay until March 16.  It was March 8th.  March 16th = excuse, excuse. So, I give him another week= excuse, excuse.  So, I gave him another week, and nothing. On his feedback two other sellers have left "positive" feedback saying he did not pay. 
Edited by RidersRohan

1 minute ago, RidersRohan said:

That guy. Bought a bunch of books from  using best offer.  Reached deals.  In my stupidity, I did notice that on the first item he included a note saying he couldn't pay until March 16.  It was March 8th.  March 16th = excuse, excuse. So, I give him another week= excuse, excuse.  So, I gave him another week, and nothing. On his feedback two other sellers have left "positive" feedback saying he did not pay. 

He should change his name to comicsaremylifebutunfortunatelyihavenojoboranykindofhopewhatsoever.

41 minutes ago, RidersRohan said:

That guy. Bought a bunch of books from me using best offer.  Reached deals.  In my stupidity, I didn 't notice that on the first item he included a note saying he couldn't pay until March 16.  It was March 8th.  March 16th = excuse, excuse. So, I give him another week= excuse, excuse.  So, I gave him another week, and nothing. On his feedback two other sellers have left "positive" feedback saying he did not pay. 

very blockable--- Did that feedback with the comments about not paying get added after you already made the deals? (assuming you checked their feedback prior to doing the deals in the first place)

2 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

very blockable--- Did that feedback with the comments about not paying get added after you already made the deals? (assuming you checked their feedback prior to doing the deals in the first place)

One of the feedbacks was left on March 30th.  It is the last feedback left for him.  Another one was on page 3 of his feedback, and is most likely from before I made the deal with him.  

13 minutes ago, RidersRohan said:

One of the feedbacks was left on March 30th.  It is the last feedback left for him.  Another one was on page 3 of his feedback, and is most likely from before I made the deal with him.  

at this point, I would allow the Non-paying buyer action take effect so the bum gets a strike or several strikes perhaps.

I really have had enough of ebay - why should I have to pay return international shipping because this insufficiently_thoughtful_person can't find his with both hands ?

New message from: grandmarkito (327Turquoise Star)

Hello

I have just receive the cgc book, the package is very well , thank you but there is a problem, the case is open or very easy to open on the both size!!!! Very strange , i have never see it before, it look like a fake!!!
I am sorry but i really can not keep it, i live it in the package!!!
The package is not damaged so you shipped it like that!!!!
I gone a ship you back it and get my money back please! 

Look the picture

Sorry about that

Marc

Thank you for your help , i received it at my work , i used to buy cgc book and i don't feel this one , the "9" grade very clear, the black marvel line on the yellow of the book not straight, the color used in the hand!
Sorry about that , it's the first time that i ask for refund, i am the first disappointed, i even wanted to buy you your firt appearance of Thanos "7" after this one !
Can i send you back it ? I have just checked carefully!

Thank you

New message to: grandmarkito

All the cases are like that mate, there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
The sides are left open so as not to speed up the deterioration of the paper.
If you want to complain. then complain to CGC - they're the ones that make the cases, not us.
If you think it's a fake, then feel free to check the serial number.

Thank you for response
It's not the first chc i bought and i hab've never see one open like that!
I will check tonight at home my others one and let you know for what i do!
Maybe not fake, sorry for my english, but for sure something wrong!

There is nothing wrong with it, these are the new style cases from CGC - they're all like that.

Do a google search for "CGC case open at sides" - you will find that this question has been asked countless times before - ask CGC themselves.

Thank you for your help , i received it at my work , i used to buy cgc book and i don't feel this one , the "9" grade very clear, the black marvel line on the yellow of the book not straight, the color used in the hand!
Sorry about that , it's the first time that i ask for refund, i am the first disappointed, i even wanted to buy you your firt appearance of Thanos "7" after this one !

Thank you
Edited by quicksilver

10 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

at this point, I would allow the Non-paying buyer action take effect so the bum gets a strike or several strikes perhaps.

This is what I have done.  It was six items.  Hopefully, he gets a strike for each one!!

12 hours ago, quicksilver said:

I really have had enough of ebay - why should I have to pay return international shipping because this insufficiently_thoughtful_person can't find his with both hands ?

Hello

I have just receive the cgc book, the package is very well , thank you but there is a problem, the case is open or very easy to open on the both size!!!! Very strange , i have never see it before, it look like a fake!!!
I am sorry but i really can not keep it, i live it in the package!!!
The package is not damaged so you shipped it like that!!!!
I gone a ship you back it and get my money back please! 

Look the picture

Sorry about that

Marc

Thank you

All the cases are like that mate, there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
The sides are left open so as not to speed up the deterioration of the paper.
If you want to complain. then complain to CGC - they're the ones that make the cases, not us.
If you think it's a fake, then feel free to check the serial number.

Thank you for response
It's not the first chc i bought and i hab've never see one open like that!
I will check tonight at home my others one and let you know for what i do!
Maybe not fake, sorry for my english, but for sure something wrong!

There is nothing wrong with it, these are the new style cases from CGC - they're all like that.

Do a google search for "CGC case open at sides" - you will find that this question has been asked countless times before - ask CGC themselves.

Thank you

:roflmao:

Block con artist croniccrazy1 immediately! He won an auction on 3/26 that was shipped right after he paid on 3/27. He contacted me on 3/31 saying that the package didn't arrive but the tracking # said it was delivered that day. I told him that if the tracking # showed it was delivered then it must have been and is it possible that a family member or neighbor accepted them and he said no and he'll wait until the next day in case they show up. He contacted me 4/1 and said he got them but they're a day late for a gift and he wants a refund. I didn't even have a chance to reply and he messages me again saying they were damaged. I asked him to send pics and he did and t showed the box was crushed. I've been selling for over 10 years and never had a return nevermind a negative feedback or any damaged items so I was a bit surprised. I accepted the return and sent him a label and he sent them back and contacted me all week to remind me that I have to refund him. I got the package today and thought it seemed very light so I opened it and inside there were no comics but there was an envelope filled with Home Depot molding, two Oreos and a Starburst candy. You couldn't make this stuff up! I contacted ebay first and they said they were investigating. Meanwhile the guy must've been following the tracking and contacted me three times asking for the refund. When everything's said and done ebay sided with the buyer,  I received my first negative and I have to refund the buyer. 

13 minutes ago, mazman77 said:

Block con artist croniccrazy1 immediately! He won an auction on 3/26 that was shipped right after he paid on 3/27. He contacted me on 3/31 saying that the package didn't arrive but the tracking # said it was delivered that day. I told him that if the tracking # showed it was delivered then it must have been and is it possible that a family member or neighbor accepted them and he said no and he'll wait until the next day in case they show up. He contacted me 4/1 and said he got them but they're a day late for a gift and he wants a refund. I didn't even have a chance to reply and he messages me again saying they were damaged. I asked him to send pics and he did and t showed the box was crushed. I've been selling for over 10 years and never had a return nevermind a negative feedback or any damaged items so I was a bit surprised. I accepted the return and sent him a label and he sent them back and contacted me all week to remind me that I have to refund him. I got the package today and thought it seemed very light so I opened it and inside there were no comics but there was an envelope filled with Home Depot molding, two Oreos and a Starburst candy. You couldn't make this stuff up! I contacted ebay first and they said they were investigating. Meanwhile the guy must've been following the tracking and contacted me three times asking for the refund. When everything's said and done ebay sided with the buyer,  I received my first negative and I have to refund the buyer. 

more info on this turd-(only feedback this 2 feedback buyer has-- two negatives and a neutral)-

Took 2 weeks to deliver. Arrived damaged and comics were not as described. Seller: During past month

• Reply by jerseysfinest_comics (Apr-05-17 18:31):
    BLOCK THIS CON ARTIST! A RETURN WAS ACCEPTED AND HE SENT BACK A BOX OF WOOD!
  -- --  
Negative feedback rating Horrible service, I had problems with my order and seller refused to help me out Seller: During past 6 months

• Reply by dgchongyan (Mar-11-17 01:19):
    you request refund to change feedback, why not remove feedback as you promise?
  -- -- Private
Neutral feedback rating Recieved refund for messed up order and shipping; not worth the huge headache Seller: During past 6 months
  Feedback was revised on Mar-08-17 06:10
  -- -- Private
Edited by 01TheDude

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

more info on this turd---

Took 2 weeks to deliver. Arrived damaged and comics were not as described. Seller: During past month

-- --  
Negative feedback rating Horrible service, I had problems with my order and seller refused to help me out Seller: During past 6 months

-- -- Private
Neutral feedback rating Recieved refund for messed up order and shipping; not worth the huge headache Seller: During past 6 months
  -- -- Private

Yep I'm the first one.

3 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

more info on this turd---

-- --  

-- -- Private
  -- -- Private

where are you seeing that?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=croniccrazy1&ftab=AllFeedback