• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

A week plus has passed, unpaid item filed and I think the deadline to pay is tomorrow? Can we leave a neg if the guy doesn't pay and my case is closed in my favour? I think he is just being an arrogant tool at this point.,

I can only think of one reason to drag your feet on paying for a purchase and that would be waiting for a good ebay coupon or a better ebay bucks % to come along. However, during the period in question-- the ebay bucks sent out an 8% any value promotion. So that sort of eliminates one avenue for the slow paying.

On the flipside, I usually keep a number of books in my cart/watch list/etc ready for purchase in case a good ebay coupon/ebay bucks deal comes along-- as many here do as well.

5 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

A week is just too long. At the very least he could have communicated his intentions.

Yep.

If you don't intend on paying when you hit the click or get the auction-won notice - then at least have the common courtesy of sending a message to the seller.

Hey, how about I as a seller drag my feet and not ship for over a week or whenever I get around to it after you pay, how's them apples?

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

Yep.

If you don't intend on paying when you hit the click or get the auction-won notice - then at least have the common courtesy of sending a message to the seller.

Hey, how about I as a seller drag my feet and not ship for over a week or whenever I get around to it after you pay, how's them apples?

how-do-you-like-them-apples-2-18206-1425

On 5/31/2017 at 7:40 AM, xomic said:

Two buyers who recently did not pay for won auctions.  In both cases there were no responses to my attempts to contact them.  Both auctions were for less than $100:

omalcoli

toomalle8

eBay user toomalle8, who I blocked for not paying for an item he won at auction, is now attempting to use aliases to win the same (relisted) item.  

He bid on the new listing with 3 similar-looking usernames: 

toomalle_7

omall_tomm

tommomalle_0

I don't know if anyone else here has dealt with this joker, but I recommend blocking all four handles.

Listing it all here for posterity.

Edited by xomic

On 2017-5-28 at 1:41 AM, Timmay said:

You can add harrisoresnic-0 to the list.

You got to pay for it after you buy it. :facepalm:

Already have this guy blocked, now he has new ID of jasomille-16, and he's BIN 'd an ASM Annual 1. His registered name is Harrison Resnick.

I thought a block stayed blocked even with a new ID ?

9 hours ago, quicksilver said:

Already have this guy blocked, now he has new ID of jasomille-16, and he's BIN 'd an ASM Annual 1. His registered name is Harrison Resnick.

I thought a block stayed blocked even with a new ID ?

It stays blocked with a new ID.

This tool created a new account.

Report it to eBay and be sure and tell them you blocked his old account and he created a new one to get around it.

They will give him the boot.

Edited by Timmay

Yep they will ban him his shills and all future attempts at joining ebay they are good at that.  Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Here’s one for your consideration:

underhill_tab

He won a $4 lot of 5 Marvel Team Ups on a Sunday night. He paid the next morning. The books were shipped at the post office about 3 hours after he paid. The following Sunday morning, 6 days later, he opened an case because he hadn’t received the books yet. He had accessed the tracking number linked to the ebay listing, checked the status and could see it was in the hands of the Post Office. He did not bother to contact me prior to opening a case and expected me to hurry the package along somehow. Multiple messages followed instructing me what to do over several days; maintaining my composure when responding was difficult to say the least. Even though I knew the books would eventually arrive, I was tempted to just refund him so I wouldn’t have to deal with it. The books did arrive and he closed the case and left positive feedback but it was just too much so I blocked him.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

After hundreds of transactions on ebay...

Seller: nevardaednu

Bought a book from him. Returned the book as there looked to be spine issues (was graded a 9.8; seller accepts returns)

Literally never took it out of the box, mailed it back in the same packaging. Insured.

Now he's claiming I beat up on the book or replaced it with an undercopy because "there's so much damage there's no way it could be the original book" and that I damaged it "out of spite"

Yeah, okay. Lowlife.

Buyer beware.

Edited by TheFifthHorseman

5 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

After hundreds of transactions on ebay...

Seller: nevardaednu

Bought a book from him. Returned the book as there looked to be spine issues (was graded a 9.8; seller accepts returns)

Literally never took it out of the box, mailed it back in the same packaging. Insured.

Now he's claiming I beat up on the book or replaced it with an undercopy because "there's so much damage there's no way it could be the original book" and that I damaged it "out of spite"

Yeah, okay. Lowlife.

Buyer beware.

How did you know it had spine issues if you never took it out of the box?

If its in a slab how can he claim you pulled a switch when there is a serial number on the slab?