• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,588 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, Timmay said:

Another winner to block:

kylesnagel7788

Made an offer, I accepted, and then nothing.

No contact, no payment, no fu; just nothing.

do you prefer the 'FU' over radio silence?

2 hours ago, revat said:

do you prefer the 'FU' over radio silence?

I prefer some form of communication; even an FU is better than radio silence.

At least then I know I don't have to keep waiting before I relist it.

I wasted 11 days with this loser.

On 4/25/2017 at 9:02 PM, Timmay said:

I prefer some form of communication; even an FU is better than radio silence.

At least then I know I don't have to keep waiting before I relist it.

I wasted 11 days with this loser.

That's when you do the creeeeper and follow him. haha

6 hours ago, StarryNight said:

The ebay sellers can just change their names every thirty days can they not?

Yes but they will still be blocked.

Ebay ID: earlsone  http://www.ebay.com/usr/earlsone?ul_noapp=true

Made an offer for 35 comics! After spending 30 min going through the offer I accepted it. The next day his son? using same ID - messaged me and apologized but he just realized that the comics would be shipped from overseas which he had bad experience with - so he would like to retract the offer. Later on he was ok to proceed with the offer but only if I gave him an additional discount. I offered him a free comic :) but he declined

blocked

Edited by Poka
link

I think from the seller's standpoint it is just better to take it as a grain of salt and let it go. As long as no money or items have been exchange it would be beneficial to avoid any relationship with this buyer - place him/her on the ignore bid/buyer list. Sometimes life does happen, but I'd be more content knowing that there wasn't an exchange and I didn't have to deal with anymore bs. You gotta keep things in perspective, there are more sales down the road and the legitimate ones made today - you take care of and at the same time keep progressing to more down the road.

Still this list of those to avoid is beneficial I can see.

Yep - agree and I am probably better off selling them individually than as one group even though it will take longer time. However, he does have an ebay shop and claims to have 50 years experience in the business - obviously he didn't teach his son? the word integrity and how important it is in the business

well 30 years in the business he's gonna have quite the time buying stuff navigating around all the dealers and sellers blocking him.

Block this user: rabailii0

He bought a comic from me for a stunning $12 (it was listed at $16 and I accepted his offer)

Unfortunately I can not find the comic, I sent him a message with my apologises and sent immediate refund.

He, without contacting me, left this negative feedback: "never sent it said he couldn't find it more like he never got enough for it!!!"

1 minute ago, marmat said:

Block this user: rabailii0

He bought a comic from me for a stunning $12 (it was listed at $16 and I accepted his offer)

Unfortunately I can not find the comic, I sent him a message with my apologises and sent immediate refund.

He, without contacting me, left this negative feedback: "never sent it said he couldn't find it more like he never got enough for it!!!"

Reply to feedback left: I agreed to his offer-why would I do that if I wanted more?

45 minutes ago, marmat said:

I tried, but I can not find the way to replay to the feedback.

Can I ask Ebay to revise the feedback?

Go to your feedback page.  scroll to the bottom-click 'reply to feedback received'

8 minutes ago, marmat said:

Nope, I don't have the option to reply to the feedback.

Maybe it's because I canceled the order since the item was unavailable

Go to my ebay scroll to bottom go to site map click on community or scroll down to community - feedback - click on reply to feedback received.

Edited by kav