• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Makes you wonder how people like that function in real life.  Imagine dude goes into a Chipotle, places his order, pays, and then 5 minutes later comes back to the counter and says "Hey, yeah, I've uh changed my mind.  I'd like my money back, here's your burrito in return."

I work in the service industry and people actually (try to) do this!

On 12/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, thehumantorch said:

I believe this was ex board member muscleshark.  He was banned and run out of town here after all kinds of shenanigans and problems.  A total POS

Holy ! That is some of the funniest stuff I have read on the boards, ever.  I came looking to see what was required to add some buyers who did not pay and found this gold.

I'll say a few things, the buyer should sent it back when he received if he did not agree with the grade. If you did not know if it was a CGC 9.8 or not, why should the seller? He clearly stated it was not CGC 9.8 (go look at the link the other poster provided). I disagree with your neutral for that reason.

The seller is acting crazy in those emails, but if made me laff HARD. Funny books are serious bidness!  

"thegradecomic" should know better with that name. He made an offer on a MSH12 with a gouge in the top and into the book. I showed photos of all this including the interior and back cover and described the comic as low grade. Now he initiated a return as not matching item description, which is laughable as the photos are all there. The fact that he made an offer is more annoying than anything (well, except the return). Like here on the boards, if I make a mistake I have no issues with accepting a return on my dome but this is just misuse of the system. I reported him to ebay as misusing the return policy but we all know how that will end. Blocked! (Are you here "thegradedcomic" as I would like to block you here as well!)

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:45 AM, Bird said:

"thegradecomic" should know better with that name. He made an offer on a MSH12 with a gouge in the top and into the book. I showed photos of all this including the interior and back cover and described the comic as low grade. Now he initiated a return as not matching item description, which is laughable as the photos are all there. The fact that he made an offer is more annoying than anything (well, except the return). Like here on the boards, if I make a mistake I have no issues with accepting a return on my dome but this is just misuse of the system. I reported him to ebay as misusing the return policy but we all know how that will end. Blocked! (Are you here "thegradedcomic" as I would like to block you here as well!)

I'd bet a shiny quarter that he just wanted to read the book, then return it.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I'd bet a shiny quarter that he just wanted to read the book, then return it.

well, he retracted the return today and said it was a mistake from using the phone app. I'll let it go but wanted everyone here to know in case they also blocked him.

1 minute ago, Bird said:

well, he retracted the return today and said it was a mistake from using the phone app. I'll let it go but wanted everyone here to know in case they also blocked him.

User comes up as invalid.

Time for some rant therapy...

perkpor_0 (zero feedback) -- Another Vengeance of Bane chump who can't read.  My 9.4 third print gets an offer of $60, I counter at $89, we settle on $75.  Almost immediately, the cancel request comes in with some messages:

Newbie :censored: time waster -- "I thought it was 1st print never mind lol"

NCTW -- "Sorry do you have the 1st print?"

Me -- "Between the title, description, and photo, 3RD PRINT is mentioned four times. Learn to read.  And yes, I do have a first print. Even if it was for sale, I wouldn't sell it to a deadbeat buyer for any price."

NCTW -- "It was a honest mistake, you don't have to be rude. I honestly just started buying comic it's been almost 20 years."

Me -- "Your resume means nothing to me.  Go waste someone else's time."

OK, done ranting.  

NCTW later added  -- "I wish you the best but people make mistakes and hopefully you realize your unprofessionalism and how you acted was not right."  

I invited him here to share in our collective unprofessionalism for expecting buyers to honor their purchases.  We'll see if he shows.

Edited by mattn792
More

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Time for some rant therapy...

perkpor_0 (zero feedback) -- Another Vengeance of Bane chump who can't read.  My 9.4 third print gets an offer of $60, I counter at $89, we settle on $75.  Almost immediately, the cancel request comes in with some messages:

Newbie :censored: time waster -- "I thought it was 1st print never mind lol"

NCTW -- "Sorry do you have the 1st print?"

Me -- "Between the title, description, and photo, 3RD PRINT is mentioned four times. Learn to read.  And yes, I do have a first print. Even if it was for sale, I wouldn't sell it to a deadbeat buyer for any price."

NCTW -- "It was a honest mistake, you don't have to be rude. I honestly just started buying comic it's been almost 20 years."

Me -- "Your resume means nothing to me.  Go waste someone else's time."

OK, done ranting.  

NCTW later added  -- "I wish you the best but people make mistakes and hopefully you realize your unprofessionalism and how you acted was not right."  

I invited him here to share in our collective unprofessionalism for expecting buyers to honor their purchases.  We'll see if he shows.

@Architecht Pls give custom title immediately!!!  YOUR RESUME MEANS NOTHING TO ME! GO WASTE SOMEONE ELSE'S TIME!!!!  :roflmao:

Edited by kav

otisthorpe33 - damaged $50 book while opening packaging, claimed ignorance, and then demanded full refund.. has not responded to my message calling him out on this. of course ebay automatically takes his side as I do not have a written confession from him. kharma is going to bite you dude, you sell some good books, someone will F one of them up and then demand a refund. What goes around comes around.

56 minutes ago, the blob said:

otisthorpe33 - damaged $50 book while opening packaging, claimed ignorance, and then demanded full refund.. has not responded to my message calling him out on this. of course ebay automatically takes his side as I do not have a written confession from him. kharma is going to bite you dude, you sell some good books, someone will F one of them up and then demand a refund. What goes around comes around.

invalid ID

22 hours ago, kav said:

invalid ID

He is not selling right now, but I Just looked at his feedback and the account is active. I don't think this guy is a habitual criminal, but not owning up to a $50 mistake is not ethical, so who knows about other stuff 

1 hour ago, the blob said:

He is not selling right now, but I Just looked at his feedback and the account is active. I don't think this guy is a habitual criminal, but not owning up to a $50 mistake is not ethical, so who knows about other stuff 

weird when i go to add to blocked user I get invalid ID

ID: williscomics 

Won an auction last Sunday. 

Sends me a message Wednesday saying payment will be there Thursday or Friday. 

And here we are on Saturday with no payment. 

How does the Second Chance offer work, if I wanted to sell to the second highest bidder? Do I have to wait?