• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2019 at 6:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

This is really weird especially when you realize that Hector was originally talking about pictures of my mom. lol 

Yes, that was the joke! I know if was bad taste but I couldn't resist!

15 minutes ago, Bird said:

Yes, that was the joke! I know if was bad taste but I couldn't resist!

Oh you know me... I am only fooling around... 

This made me send a pic of my mom to Hector that I don't think is on Instagram... I only have it on FB... It's one of my favorites... 

It is split between 40 years.  On the top of the picture she is holding me in her arms and looking at me as I am staring at her with a bizarre face wondering what the hell is going on.  We recreated that picture in the same room, in the same pose 40 years later with me trying to duplicate that face.  It is a featured photo on my facebook page lol.  

What to doooo what to doooo

ah this is why my eBay practices are so strict... you all complain about buying and selling comics... 

you haven’t lived until you sell women’s jewelry on eBay

C7D2A725-993D-4ED7-97C6-3B3482A816B8.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

What to doooo what to doooo

ah this is why my eBay practices are so strict... you all complain about buying and selling comics... 

you haven’t lived until you sell women’s jewelry on eBay

C7D2A725-993D-4ED7-97C6-3B3482A816B8.jpeg

"Nope"

"M'am I would have believed you if you didnt use the 'just got out of/went in to hospital' excuse.  Also popular are my son bid on the item or my cat stepped on the keyboard, as well as I cant pay cause my paypal was hacked.  Maybe google some better excuses good day."

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Like a pendant 

thank god I thought it was some kind of nipple deal

16 minutes ago, Wall-Crawler said:

Another one.

Guy hits a BIN.  Waits a few days. Messages me and says his credit card in compromised. Offered other payment options. Asks to cancel. I oblige. 

User ID: scotmazeroll0

ask him are you sure his cat didnt hit the BIN?

7 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

He made me lost a sale i had several bids on this. The previous bidder wasnt interested on second chance offer 😠

The guy should be teaching his son a lesson and make him pay some how... like take his car privileges away for a week.

14 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Sounds like perfect time to inform that jerk that eBay bids don’t grow on trees either.

tell him people generally pay for their own mistakes he is making you pay for his mistake instead of manning up and paying for the book mistake or no mistake.