• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

After buying the book and paying right away with Paypal a buyer sent me a message the following day to ask when I am sending the book.

After another 24 hours (I had started packing the book to ship it the following morning) the buyer opened a case with their credit card company that they did not authorize the charge which caused Paypal to initiate a case and reverse the payment to me. Thank God I didn't send it out sooner.

If they book and the message were sent through ebay and the buyer did not authorize the charges that would mean the ebay account has been compromised. Otherwise, the buyer is lying and the ebay account is still a problem for would be sellers.

I had already given the buyer positive feedback (as they had paid right away). After finding out from Paypal that ebay is a separate company so Paypal didn't bother to tell them about the buyer challenging payment I reported the buyer to ebay.

While I did report the buyer to ebay I thought I would post fair warning here since it seems their purchases and feedback seem to be increasing.

Suziejenn is the name on the account.

I had the same issue with suziejenn. Buyer purchased a Walking Dead #100 2x Signed and then a day later PayPal informs me that the payment was not authorized by the buyer.

Mine was a WD 4 2x signed.

As I saw the positive feedback going up I decided to contact ebay before this joker could do this to more of us.

I had the same issue with suziejenn. Buyer purchased a Walking Dead #100 2x Signed and then a day later PayPal informs me that the payment was not authorized by the buyer.

As I saw the positive feedback going up I decided to contact ebay before this joker could do this to more of us.

dang that's shady

she's hoping you ship it out before the funds get returned, at which point suziejenn has her refund and a book in transit.

what's wrong with humanity?

dang that's shady

she's hoping you ship it out before the funds get returned, at which point suziejenn has her refund and a book in transit.

what's wrong with humanity?

Thats terrible!!

Does that actually work? If that happened i would be extremely mad. So what happebs if paypal gives the money back to her/him and book has been shipped?

Is the seller screwed?

After buying the book and paying right away with Paypal a buyer sent me a message the following day to ask when I am sending the book.

After another 24 hours (I had started packing the book to ship it the following morning) the buyer opened a case with their credit card company that they did not authorize the charge which caused Paypal to initiate a case and reverse the payment to me. Thank God I didn't send it out sooner.

If they book and the message were sent through ebay and the buyer did not authorize the charges that would mean the ebay account has been compromised. Otherwise, the buyer is lying and the ebay account is still a problem for would be sellers.

I had already given the buyer positive feedback (as they had paid right away). After finding out from Paypal that ebay is a separate company so Paypal didn't bother to tell them about the buyer challenging payment I reported the buyer to ebay.

While I did report the buyer to ebay I thought I would post fair warning here since it seems their purchases and feedback seem to be increasing.

Suziejenn is the name on the account.

This why I, as a seller, don't leave feedback just because they paid. The transaction doesn't stop there, because look at all the problems to many buyers start after they apy and/or get their product.

adding vikescomics making ultra lowball offers on my items

Hadn't heard that name in a long time. Guess he must be using that account to buy. He stopped selling on it long time ago.

For a $137 item (Adam Hughes Harley Quinn mexican variants 10 books set ) he sent me 3 offers :

one for $8 another for $9 and the last for $10