• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

:signofftopic:...what's with buyers who don't leave feedback?? Or sellers for that matter? I understand that most people don't browse eBay every day but I have books that I sold MONTHS ago and never received feedback

I know-my experience is 2 feedbacks for every 9 items sold and I always put in an extra bonus silver age book, pack well, and ship immediately. 

2 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I am so on top of my feedback as a buyer/seller and always try to boost their overall rep. I just wish I got that in return

+1

this gotta be the most common excuse, yeah?

" I apologize for this, but can you please cancel my bid for this item. My son mistakenly placed a bid without my knowledge. Again, sorry for the inconvenience."

15 hours ago, Poka said:

this gotta be the most common excuse, yeah?

" I apologize for this, but can you please cancel my bid for this item. My son mistakenly placed a bid without my knowledge. Again, sorry for the inconvenience."

It's always the son never the daughter.  

Be aware of this thief ;  ebay name : scashauto  real name : Sam Casciato

He brought me a book some months ago , opened a "non arrived item" (of course without contacting me first) , i refund him after some days and then the package arrived . He never paid me back and was added to my block list after some months  he just contacted me : 

scashauto:

Hi I'd like to buy this lot but say won't accept buy it now or offers 

I do have 2 no payments against bc someone wouldn't cancel an order but did I happen to do something wrong

I'll pay for it immediately if there's any issue we have had I apologize

Me:
You still own me $45 . You openned a request against me "beccause you didnt got your package" , then you got your package and you never refund me my money..

New message from: scashauto (1,544Red Star)

Can't read this email?

See translation

The accuracy or availability of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Learn more

GT.png

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This account is used by a couple people that I collect comics and trading cards with. Let me talk to my associates and figure out what happened bc I do not stand for shady practices on this eBay account.

Edited by Mijael.Levy

On 8/21/2017 at 11:24 AM, TheFifthHorseman said:

:signofftopic:...what's with buyers who don't leave feedback?? Or sellers for that matter? I understand that most people don't browse eBay every day but I have books that I sold MONTHS ago and never received feedback

I leave no feed back in lieu of negative feedback (shrug)

8 hours ago, kav said:
8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I leave no feed back in lieu of negative feedback (shrug)

Ok little  Lieu Lieu

:whistle: Just saying...., be careful what you ask for.  lol

Here is my list of deadbeat bidders who have not paid over the past years and had to block:

1981autobot, 1oldnut, 415taherkia, 619arik, 653den-1, antiquestuff, berkbridge, bigpicturecomics, comicsroyalty, daggers480, danelammeer_0, dannilamber_0, davabr_rpl3lmkzm, davicon9707, deb5050, dodger-rome, evangelon, fermincom11, gems1366, george555z, herrmatt2, heyrightonagain, infotekkcollectibles, ip00650, johnathan275, johnvalenzuela1999, krwinger1, lamus_g4xcqhow, leb41379, lions.tigers.bears, lurda-us, mal1464, mikefrank, mm_trigger, n9qip, plumberbear, promethea32, rlbcollectibles, rtfireflie, samandjosh89_3, siro7, slashh, slewis1220, thelazofamily, toydivision51, tztoyz1, tzv5dc0, ultimatekeyissuecomics,  vanheuklon, wfuvlinda, wholesaletoworld, yourballoonman

ful0318-scwacd

Low feedback, bid up an item 15 times 1 increment at a time over the course of a few days.  Ended up winning the item.  The next day, started asking questions about the item.  Ultimately asked to cancel the transaction (which I did). 

The thing is, I don't even feel right doing a 2nd chance offer because this guy's bidding practices make me look like I have a shill account.  :tonofbricks:

What a waste of a week.