• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I did that but their system just flat out allows for scammers to benefit.  Ebay told me he would get his money back from them and it would be be noted on his account.  I bet he could do it 1,000 times and they wouldn't take action.

FTFY

4 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I did that but their system just flat out allows for scammers to benefit.  Ebay told me he would get his money back from them and it would be be noted on his account.  I bet he could do it 10 times before they finally take action.

Yeah, that's really the bigger issue, isn't it? Apparently things have become pretty lax on the Bay when folks are allowed to keep doing things like this to reputable sellers. As far as I'm concerned, people like this should be suspended immediately...

11 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

As far as I'm concerned, people like this should be suspended immediately...

I think we all agree on that---but nothing will change at all on eBay until they see the number of sellers drop as that would hit their income expectations.  If income kept dropping, I would bet they would make some drastic changes to their system or simply risk obsolescence.  

1 minute ago, Mapleleafvann said:

I think we all agree on that---but nothing will change at all on eBay until they see the number of sellers drop as that would hit their income expectations.  If income kept dropping, I would bet they would make some drastic changes to their system or simply risk obsolescence.  

I agree. I've been on there since 1998 and this is the worst I've ever seen it...:slapfight:

1 hour ago, Mapleleafvann said:

I wonder how much is actually due to eBay policy and how much is due to the general increase in fraudulent e-commerce on the whole.  

I would say that both factors are contributing to the problem, but that seems to be only part of an even larger issue---a general lack of empathy for other people... 

9 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

Lack of empathy is an excellent point---that trait is running rampant currently.  So sad actually.

That's the reason I spend a lot of time here...it's fun, educational and entertaining... lol 

And I'm very pleased to meet you, Mapleleafvann… (thumbsu

Edited by The Lions Den
corrective action

On 9/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

I just said high grade it would graded out 9.4 to 9.6 for sure.  Not an expensive book thank goodness. 

Can we contact this dope and tell him that we have decided to block him?  I would love for him to come on over here and explain himself.  I added him to my block list. 

On 9/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

I did that but their system just flat out allows for scammers to benefit.  Ebay told me he would get his money back from them and it would be be noted on his account.  I bet he could do it 10 times before they finally take action.

He's probably done it a ton of times before, that's why he's now using a po box

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:50 AM, Buzzetta said:

Can we contact this dope and tell him that we have decided to block him? 

Go for it!  Take the ball and run with it! 

@Buzzetta

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon
greggy is a dork

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

The name suits his packing. I hope you filed a claim with ebay to get your money back.

LOL, it looks like they want to play hardball as I just received this message...

"I wont be refunding yo, you have insurance thru the post office in case of damage, as I said before...….The crease your showing is the same one COMPARE THE PHOTOS......EBAY PAYPAL will do the same!"

Believe it or not, the package was sent poorer than they write!
The cheap envelope most certainly led to the impact damage.

IMG-5300.JPG