• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

"I wont be refunding yo, you have insurance thru the post office in case of damage, as I said before...….The crease your showing is the same one COMPARE THE PHOTOS......EBAY PAYPAL will do the same!"

This seller has no idea how eBay works.....well, he's going to get a crash course in it shortly.

1 hour ago, Mapleleafvann said:

This seller has no idea how eBay works.....well, he's going to get a crash course in it shortly.

It amazes me that some people still think postal insurance is filed and collected by the buyer when in fact it is the seller who purchases or mandates insurance.  Postal insurance is there to cover the seller’s loss should something happen to the package or it arrives damage while in transit.  The seller refunds the buyer then the seller collects on the insurance payout (however long that may be) not the other way around.

Edited by HENRYSPENCER

34 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

It amazes me that some people still think postal insurance is filed and collected by the buyer when in fact it is the seller who purchases or mandates insurance.  Postal insurance is there to cover the seller’s loss should something happen to the package or it arrives damage while in transit.  The seller refunds the buyer then the seller collects on the insurance payout (however long that may be) not the other way around.

Oh, I hear you loud and clear....but regardless of any insurance purchased or not, the seller has no idea how eBay works.  IE just because he says he doesn't take returns, doesn't, in fact mean, he will not be "forced" to take a return through eBay.  I'm with Pontoon who posted above to file a claim with eBay---to get that ball rolling, simply request a return due to receiving an item that was not as described and the seller will enjoy his first heart attack of the day.  

Sometimes when I order something from China it is well packed.  Other times, not so much.

This was one of those 'other times'.  The contents were crushed as I need the item to be in better shape than it was.

I am trying to work this out with the seller as the actual toy box also has crushing.  I do not want to break the seal and look at the contents in case the toy itself is broken.  I needed a presentable copy of this item and this will not be it.  

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 6.15.28 PM.png

55795809234__68682AE8-81AE-4474-8A35-AE01673B9B45.JPG

IMG_5693.JPG

Edited by Buzzetta

40 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

so check this out--

I just got this message through the CGC system from someone with the user name "jvales"with the title of "ebay" and this message blurb:

" for sharing my information with hate comes a lawyer who will be speaking with you soon... you are also reported to CGC "

anyone else get this?

14395930_ebaythreat.thumb.jpg.8bd710a4f2c2f17b2fff5c34c888269c.jpg

That would be from tenofusvsyou

My exact words to him on eBay were, "You and I both know you are not going to pursue a lawsuit. (Time and money are a PITA) "

If this were somehow to "go the distance", he might be in for a very interesting surprise when due diligence and then disclosure comes around and how many people come to light (whether here AND eBay as both will be solicited) on how many times he has been reported doing the same thing.  There is an obvious photo evidence trail as well as complaint trail that would be prior to his complaint here---ultimately, all of those would find the light of day.  On top of that, inter-state mail fraud would certainly have to be investigated to see just how many occurances and to what degree have taken place.

i'm certain he is quite angry being called out and wants to lash out as a result....if he wants to go the legal route, he may just be lighting the bomb that is attached to him.  

Edited by Mapleleafvann
Grammar

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Sometimes when I order something from China it is well packed.  Other times, not so much.

This was one of those 'other times'.  The contents were crushed as I need the item to be in better shape than it was.

I am trying to work this out with the seller as the actual toy box also has crushing.  I do not want to break the seal and look at the contents in case the toy itself is broken.  I needed a presentable copy of this item and this will not be it.  

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 6.15.28 PM.png

55795809234__68682AE8-81AE-4474-8A35-AE01673B9B45.JPG

IMG_5693.JPG

Bummer

1 hour ago, Mapleleafvann said:

If this were somehow to "go the distance", he might be in for a very interesting surprise when due diligence and then disclosure comes around and how many people come to light (whether here AND eBay as both will be solicited) on how many times he has been reported doing the same thing.  There is an obvious photo evidence trail as well as complaint trail that would be prior to his complaint here---ultimately, all of those would find the light of day.  On top of that, inter-state mail fraud would certainly have to be investigated to see just how many occurances and to what degree have taken place.

i'm certain he is quite angry being called out and wants to lash out as a result....if he wants to go the legal route, he may just be lighting the bomb that is attached to him.  

i understand he is full of it and might not understand how the legal system operates in general

-- just wondering if they singled me out or if they went full on nutso and started messaging everyone in the thread. Let me know if they sent you a message through the CGC board-- I reported him for sending me a threatening message.

10 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

i understand he is full of it and might not understand how the legal system operates in general

-- just wondering if they singled me out or if they went full on nutso and started messaging everyone in the thread. Let me know if they sent you a message through the CGC board-- I reported him for sending me a threatening message.

I haven't received any messages.  He may have just targeted you as I haven't heard of anyone else receiving any message at all.  Regardless, JVale would be very wise to try and fully grasp the legal system and its potential ramifications for him personally, his "case" and his wallet.  

2 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

Believe in yourself. There is a (very good) reason you posted him here in the first place. 

8 hours ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

LOL, it looks like they want to play hardball as I just received this message...

"I wont be refunding yo, you have insurance thru the post office in case of damage, as I said before...….The crease your showing is the same one COMPARE THE PHOTOS......EBAY PAYPAL will do the same!"

Believe it or not, the package was sent poorer than they write!
The cheap envelope most certainly led to the impact damage.

IMG-5300.JPG

I had a seller try to pull this on me-I contacted ebay and they said return the item.  I informed him I would be returning the item and he said NO NO NO dont return it-we havent hashed this out yet.  I merely ate an apple like george costanza and informed him that ebay had told me to return item, and I always do what ebay says.  He said he hadnt received any notice from ebay I said thats ok I have all my correspondence with them so dont fret.  He finally caved at that point.  Fun little interlude.

And Ps if that seller is calling that a 'crease' I'm sure after he totalled your vehicle he would claim it would buff right out.

Edited by kav

lizzclaymore

He offered $25 on a $49 item. I declined his first offer

He offered again $25, I counter with $39

He now offer $31, I counter with $38

He rise to $34 asking to make a deal, I counter with $36 saying that it's my best price

He counter again with $34.50 and I decide to accept.

A few hours later he ask to cancel the order since he has bills to pay.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, JVales said:

First of all you sent me that comic in the worst condition and over a week late... then refuse to refund then get in trouble with ebay and now your sharing my info with false storys this is a lawsuit for sure! and reported you to now CGC 

It has been established that the book was late. 

You claim that the book was not in the condition that you felt it was advertised in.

When you returned the book why did you send the seller the cover of an ASM 301 attached to an Archie book?  That is not the book that was sent to you.  Jason Vales, you still have not explained yourself.  All you have done was make demands and vague threats.  So I will ask again, what happened? 

1 hour ago, JVales said:

Are you friends with the seller or something... why would do that.... does that even make sense? I got my $30 back only $30 so how does that make sense.  Why are you using my name repeatedly.?

You don't make sense.