• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, signedbyheroes said:

I have attached the disgusting emails he has sent to me as an attachment .

Wow. There's no way an eBay transaction should ever lead to this level of toxicity. This guy gives all sellers a bad name. Sorry this happened to you, man...  

On 2/11/2019 at 1:23 AM, Douglas Sulipa said:

eBay - Eric McCroskey (p.sales) made Two Purchases, and also goes by Culver's, and as Plainfield Sales, and also has Two different email addresses;

The Tracking Numbers show that Both parcels were DELIVERED to the Confirmed  Paypal Shipping Address he Provided;

The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchases, and has Opened Two Paypal Claims against us, one for $288.00 and the second for $300.00. 

Welcome Doug! You're absolutely one of the best...  (worship)

1 hour ago, loboagain said:

Block: kenat_43

Person bid on one of my item's and then I get a message that his son accidentally put in a bid and asks me to retract the bid.

I dare you to message back are you sure it wasnt your cat?  Or someone suddenly rushed to hospital?  That's wut usually happens-

I don't sell on ebay anymore but I received some seller update messages and started searching around. I found some messages that said the report buyer option if you sell to a bad buyer basically does nothing. And that to put a strike against a buyer for non-payment or lying and returning items that you have to open a case? I'm kind of confused as if there is no more negative buyer feedback. Plus if you can't report a buyer or put a strike against a non-paying buyer. Then the seller really has no power on ebay.

8 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

I don't sell on ebay anymore but I received some seller update messages and started searching around. I found some messages that said the report buyer option if you sell to a bad buyer basically does nothing. And that to put a strike against a buyer for non-payment or lying and returning items that you have to open a case? I'm kind of confused as if there is no more negative buyer feedback. Plus if you can't report a buyer or put a strike against a non-paying buyer. Then the seller really has no power on ebay.

"I know where you live" has always been a powerful message as a seller...

4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

"I know where you live" has always been a powerful message as a seller...

Now now

Edited by Buzzetta

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Now now

I have known of bad buyers receiving a ton of magazine subscriptions and franklin mint orders etc.  That can take a while to disentangle.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:01 AM, Bird said:

jjrothschild

Bought a slab the other day and is now returning it. Reason given : "Just didn't like it"

(shrug) playing games with my shipping money, so blocked!

Don't you have "buyer pays shipping on returns" for situations like this?

Edited by jcjames

4 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Don't you have "buyer pays shipping on returns" for situations like this?

I learned the hard way depending on reason given for return, buyer may or may not pay shipping.  I bought some underwear and they didnt fit.   Also wrong color.   I started a return, reason 'wrong size'.  I had to pay shipping.  If I had said 'not as described' or 'wrong color' I would not have.

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

I learned the hard way depending on reason given for return, buyer may or may not pay shipping.  I bought some underwear and they didnt fit.  I started a return, reason 'wrong size'.  I had to pay shipping.  If I had said 'not as described' I would not have.

Yeah, I know, but if the reason given is basically "I changed my mind", then buyer should pay shipping. 

I just blocked sarkirak-0 (1)... maybe I'm too quick on the trigger... but after asking multiple questions on a book up for auction, and then bidding, he then asks if I'll sell it to him for $20.

Plus, his location says Armenia... and I don't ship outside the US.

Probably over-reacting... but for some reason all I could think of was...

2wbrdx.gif

10 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

That's literally what goes through my head too when I see a bidder with (1) to their feedback

:ohnoez: 

I've sold to some (0)'s and (1)'s before... and didn't have a problem. Hey, we were all once (0)'s  and (1)'s. ;)

But in this case...

2wbtrs.gif

I have some expensive decks of playing cards up for sale on the Bay.

This guy sends a couple of offers. I send a couple counteroffers. Then he sends messages asking for the "price of all 3 with a deal we can agree to make [him] happy to keep and send immediate payment".

I just didn't respond, because my counteroffers are literally the lowest I'll go. 1 buyer, or 3, same price. Some people don't know how to negotiate.

3 minutes ago, oldrover said:

I've sold to some (0)'s and (1)'s before... and didn't have a problem. Hey, we were all once (0)'s  and (1)'s. ;)

But in this case...

2wbtrs.gif

This is true, I try not to discriminate on the (0) & (1) bidders & buyers. I just become very cautious :S

Ah yes, back in the day when we were all wee laddies with (0)s & (1)s (a little bit of Irish pun for St. Patrick's Day)

4 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I have some expensive decks of playing cards up for sale on the Bay.

This guy sends a couple of offers. I send a couple counteroffers. Then he sends messages asking for the "price of all 3 with a deal we can agree to make [him] happy to keep and send immediate payment".

I just didn't respond, because my counteroffers are literally the lowest I'll go. 1 buyer, or 3, same price. Some people don't know how to negotiate.

Agreed! A tale of two buyers...

1. Guy orders one BIN book... tells me not to ship it because he's ordering more BIN books... then gives me a list and asks how much I'll give him off if he buys them all. Gave him 10%... plus of course combined shipping. He's happy, I'm happy. :)

2. Guy emails me 5 times on a Sunday about dropping my price $5, from $25 to $20, on a TOS63 in VG range I'd just posted! I finally relent. He has yet to buy it. LOL I may block him just for wasting my time. ;)

On 3/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, jcjames said:

Yeah, I know, but if the reason given is basically "I changed my mind", then buyer should pay shipping. 

I've gotten eBay to deny the return when it came to "I changed my mind" reminding eBay that buyer's were to be held to their purchases unless something was wrong with the item.  Buyer's remorse was not something that eBay should support.   Buyer bought a game and decided they just didn't like it. They were denied the return and it was closed.