• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2018 at 11:21 AM, Gsims718 said:

Long story short, I sent the buyer a message with a link to the boards showing them I added them to this list, they said they didn’t know what it was that were seeing but didn’t care, I opened the unpaid item case yesterday and a e-mail was sent to campbell1p36. I recognized the 1p36, then I got a message on eBay this morning saying they saw I sold the other books on the board, I asked if they were 1p36 and got the response it was their girls “boardie name” showing they were aware of the boards.  Google Campbell1p36 and you get a Etsy account with their name “tracee” same as the board member 1p36dsa, just look at their kudos.  Also a person named tracee Campbell lives at the exact same address as the buyer on eBay.  Not sure if it’s a husband and wife operating under the same account, or they just blamed it off on a partner.   There’s also a colorful twitter account with the same name that references comic book collecting. 

great detective work in figuring out this was also the person who has changed their name to @ ________ or whatever now. That thread was a fine example of _____________

36 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

great detective work in figuring out this was also the person who has changed their name to @ ________ or whatever now. That thread was a fine example of _____________

As I read that thread I ______ and many ______ so of course ________ and Buzz _______.

1 hour ago, kav said:

As I read that thread I ______ and many ______ so of course ________ and Buzz _______.

I already had his eBay name blocked...  I wish I remembered why. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I already had his eBay name blocked...  I wish I remembered why. 

I remember.  He ______ when you ______ an item and this caused _______.

Just now, kav said:

No really... because I don't think I would have added him from the Grim thing because I don't recall ever seeing Grim posting something about that in the probation threads. I usually add eBay names based on their stellar performances in comics general.  Therefore ____ must have done something annoying to me or a close friend of mine. 

1 minute ago, kav said:

Nope it was definitely _________ when ___________ with the _____________ that ended up with ____________ making ____________.

Just now, Buzzetta said:

No really... because I don't think I would have added him from the Grim thing because I don't recall ever seeing Grim posting something about that in the probation threads. I usually add eBay names based on their stellar performances in comics general.  Therefore ____ must have done something annoying to me or a close friend of mine. 

Could it have been the reports of multiple people using the same account?  Would that cause you to block them?  (just throwing that out that as a possible)

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

True.  It had to be when he definitely _________ when ___________ with the _____________ that ended up with ____________ making ____________.

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

Could it have been the reports of multiple people using the same account?  Would that cause you to block them?  (just throwing that out that as a possible)

No, that's more common than people think.   It's not even if people have two eBay accounts.  I actually kind of have two accounts.  I have made mention of it before that I run a separate account for a relative. 

10 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Based on _____’s stellar performance yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised if s/he has “misread GPA” on a number of occasions.  Doesn’t seem like there’s an abundance of integrity in that household.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Based on _____’s stellar performance yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised if s/he has “misread GPA” on a number of occasions.  Doesn’t seem like there’s an abundance of integrity in that household.

That still isn't it.  lol - 

I don't have best offers on the few books they sell... so I just ignore the messages asking me to consider a lower price.  When the books sell and if they sell then they sell. (shrug)

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

That still isn't it.  lol - 

I don't have best offers on the few books they sell... so I just ignore the messages asking me to consider a lower price.  When the books sell and if they sell then they sell. (shrug)

Maybe you just hate the bears.

3 hours ago, jokiing said:

scothendro_0

Bid early on three books... won two. No payment, no communication, no more comics for you.

Here's a strange twist.... I checked my listings tonight and this guy bid on 7 of my auctions.... still not a word. I wrote to say he needs to communicate and let me know what's going on... before I cancel his bids and block him.  (I was waiting for the non-payment case to close before the block.) .... What the what!

Edited by jokiing

14 hours ago, jokiing said:

Here's a strange twist.... I checked my listings tonight and this guy bid on 7 of my auctions.... still not a word. I wrote to say he needs to communicate and let me know what's going on... before I cancel his bids and block him.  (I was waiting for the non-payment case to close before the block.) .... What the what!

the communication part is troubling-- only thing I can think of is that you offer combined shipping and they are waiting to finish all their auctions--- but they are acting unacceptably

31 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

the communication part is troubling-- only thing I can think of is that you offer combined shipping and they are waiting to finish all their auctions--- but they are acting unacceptably

I hope that's it. But with 5-6 messages sent, two invoices, plus ebay late payment case notifications, no reply is irresponsible on his part. The first auctions ended in June and invoiced July 3rd ( I was out of town with family emergency). His new bids are from auctions started last weekend and yesterday. Did he not realize that he was bidding with the same seller or like you mentioned, waiting to bundle shipping fees? He will be in for a surprise if I don't hear from him before the auctions end on Saturday.....