• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I told him it's not about the money but that i wasted 7 days for that auction to end and now have to wait another 7 days

If you don't want to wait I will buy the book tonight and pay tonight for 1/4th the price. 

Wait... What book are we talking about? 

13 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

If you don't want to wait I will buy the book tonight and pay tonight for 1/4th the price. 

Wait... What book are we talking about? 

your mom

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I've seen Buzzetta's mom on instagram :x

lol Sometimes she is a willing partner in my nonsense... other times she is screaming and yelling at me for documenting what we’ve done to her lol 

hence the picture of her and I at a concert and another picture where she is about to hit me with a wooden spoon for a prank I pulled on her. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

lol Sometimes she is a willing partner in my nonsense... other times she is screaming and yelling at me for documenting what we’ve done to her lol 

hence the picture of her and I at a concert and another picture where she is about to hit me with a wooden spoon for a prank I pulled on her. 

Can we see these photos

I love coachable discipline

it does do one thing some sellers dont accept bids from people with one or more cases opened

On 1/22/2017 at 12:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

Darin Verdoni of Aliquippa PA

I've blocked him twice as a non paying bidder.

I know I have mentioned him before in this thread. I just cannot find it right now.

His latest screen name is: agent_1986 and PM'd me this morning about buying one of my books off eBay. Gave him my phone number to text me and asked him about other items that he was supposed to pay for that he never did.

Each time I block him he comes back with a new screen name. He must do it to others.

Just told him that I am not interested in doing any business with him nor anyone else looking for ASM comics in Aliquippa PA.

You guys are free to do whatever want.

This guy just bought 2 comics off me, under the handle becky_1665. Zero feedback. I’ve sold to zero feedbacks before... but I’m now holding my breath on these. 

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

This guy just bought 2 comics off me, under the handle becky_1665. Zero feedback. I’ve sold to zero feedbacks before... but I’m now holding my breath on these. 

Tell him that Andrew of Long Island wants to know when he will be sending payment for the ASM he promised to buy.  Then tell him never mind because instead of selling it for $90 I sold it for $275 setting a GPA High for the book.  I am blocking Becky as well.   

He must be up to his usual nonsense if he had to create yet ANOTHER eBay ID.  He will buy a book but he is selective about when he wants to actually follow through with future sales.  His money is no good to me and I hope he tries his nonsense with someone that turns to be within arms length and gives him a good throttling. 

Edited by Buzzetta

22 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Tell him that Andrew of Long Island wants to know when he will be sending payment for the ASM he promised to buy.  Then tell him never mind because instead of selling it for $90 I sold it for $275 setting a GPA High for the book.  I am blocking Becky as well.   

He must be up to his usual nonsense if he had to create yet ANOTHER eBay ID.  He will buy a book but he is selective about when he wants to actually follow through with future sales.  His money is no good to me and I hope he tries his nonsense with someone that turns to be within arms length and gives him a good throttling. 

He paid quickly on both of mine. Hopefully all will turn out well! :)

2 minutes ago, oldrover said:

He paid quickly on both of mine. Hopefully all will turn out well! :)

Oh it will turn out well in that if he paid he will take the books and there should not be any complaint. 

However, I did not like how easily he burns through eBay IDs and his nickel and dime approach.  When I have packages wrapped up for you and then you disappear you shouldn't rear your head again and do the same posing as a different person.   I am glad it worked out for you though but I appreciate the heads up as I have Becky now blocked as well. 

1 hour ago, MatterEaterLad said:

Adding Buyer: Scott Hendron

He won 10 auctions and then ghosted me.

:censored:

This is the same low life that I mentioned recently...... scothendro_0

He paid for the first batch on the last day of the non-payment time frame and had bid on six other books in the meantime.... Only replied once (from at least a half dozen messages sent) asking to pay at end of week...that was two weeks ago. Second case open, and done dealing with this fool.

Edited by jokiing
Fixed it.

On 8/5/2019 at 10:16 AM, jsilverjanet said:

his response

eBay7?euid=e159e89221de422183f488d3f8a86f04&

New message from: da-durra (53Blue Star)

Well I’m sorry but people make mistakes. I don’t know what else I can do but apologize for the inconvenience. Better you find out now though, rather then to have to do a return later.

The arrogance here is amazing. "What do you want..? I SAID I was sorry! Besides, I just would have forced a return on you anyway, so I'm doing you a favor!"

And when he/she reaps what he/she has sown, he/she will almost certainly not blame him/herself.

1 hour ago, jokiing said:

This is the same low life that I mentioned recently...... scothendro_0

He paid for the first batch on the last day of the non-payment time frame and had bid on six other books in the meantime.... Only replied once (from at least a half dozen messages sent) asking to pay at end of week...that was two weeks ago. Second case open, and done dealing with this fool.

The jerk bid and won 10 of 12 auctions. Then vanished. Who does that? Dude needs a different hobby.

Blocked non-paying auction winner after no responses to invoices or unpaid item case:  bodidonat_0

What's with the _0 ids?  I see two others in the last couple pages.  Is it like a gang symbol for deadbeats?   Could be handy for us if they are all identifying themselves in advance like that.  hm

On 8/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, Bird said:

but I have my pants off already!

This is really weird especially when you realize that Hector was originally talking about pictures of my mom. lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

7 hours ago, Warlord said:

Blocked non-paying auction winner after no responses to invoices or unpaid item case:  bodidonat_0

What's with the _0 ids?  I see two others in the last couple pages.  Is it like a gang symbol for deadbeats?   Could be handy for us if they are all identifying themselves in advance like that.  hm

Could mean.... Zero respect for others... or maybe it's the number of auctions they'll win from me...