EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
57 57

6,386 posts in this topic

6,962 posts

antzpantz_undies

Anthony Tran - complete waste of oxygen.

Avoid, as doesn't like to pay, and then wants to haggle. 

7,204 posts
23 hours ago, David1985 said:

is Armen D Sahakian notorious for not paying for winning auction. In the process of an unpaid buyer dispute from ebay user goodstuff24 named AD Sahakian from miami florida?

3,425 posts
On 2/12/2020 at 7:21 PM, mattn792 said:

That, and pulling chargeback scams.  I’d suggest searching his name on here for some specific stories.

I dodged a bullet with him a few months back with a GSX 1 9.2 sale.. @David1985 if he ends up paying, refund, cancel sale.  Don't send him any books!

249 posts

I just noticed this buyer was listed earlier in December, but unfortunately I didn't see it. Tucson_Collectibles  (located in Hawaii btw)

He sent an offer on a graded comic. I accepted. After 2 days I hadn't heard back, so I sent a very nice message thanking him for his winning bid and telling him I would ship within 24 hours of payment. He pays the next day and I ship. 

Today he asks for a refund due to damage and especially after I "hounded" him for payment. I guess he thinks the eBay reminder that they send came from me. I just think he's a loser.

3,389 posts
2 hours ago, PowderedH2O said:

I just noticed this buyer was listed earlier in December, but unfortunately I didn't see it. Tucson_Collectibles  (located in Hawaii btw)

He sent an offer on a graded comic. I accepted. After 2 days I hadn't heard back, so I sent a very nice message thanking him for his winning bid and telling him I would ship within 24 hours of payment. He pays the next day and I ship. 

Today he asks for a refund due to damage and especially after I "hounded" him for payment. I guess he thinks the eBay reminder that they send came from me. I just think he's a loser.

I vaguely remember the previous gripe, but Tucson_Collectibles is coming up as invalid.  Is the punctuation and case correct?

52,359 posts
43 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I vaguely remember the previous gripe, but Tucson_Collectibles is coming up as invalid.  Is the punctuation and case correct?

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=Tucson_Collectibles+&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

all FB private-which to me is always a red flag.
Edit-I can find member but coming up invalid when I try to block.  I may call ebay abt this.

Edited by kav

249 posts
8 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Maybe it should be all lower case. But the line in between is correct. tucson_collectibles

3,389 posts
11 hours ago, kav said:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=Tucson_Collectibles+&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

all FB private-which to me is always a red flag.
Edit-I can find member but coming up invalid when I try to block.  I may call ebay abt this.

I just successfully blocked tucson_collectibles, just needed to be lower cased.

344 posts

Bid farewell to .... ryejguy

Ryan Gallaway (17)  .... One of those fresh to ebay that bids in $1.00 increments, outbids the original bidder, then decides to just disappear. Well, guess what? His ability to bid on my stuff just disappeared.

7,802 posts

Need some expert advice...

An ebay item is BINd and a minute later I receive a slightly odd email from "Paypal" stating that payment was received.  However, ebay is showing it as "Awaiting Payment" and, of course, Paypal is showing no such transaction.   Clearly a scam.  Forwarded the payment to ebay's phishing inbox.   BTW, the supposed payment received email contained a link prefaced by this text: "Simply click the link below and complete PayPal's one-page registration form to claim your money:"

But here's my question - is the buyer ID possibly, actually legit, and has it perhaps been hijacked for use by a scammer?  The ebay ID has over 1,000 PFBs and was registered 17 years ago.  Was thinking of posting the ID with a "block this buyer" warning, but having second thoughts about whether someone's good name is being dragged into the mud by a scammer.  Probably will call ebay to discuss with them further.  If the ID hasn't been hijacked, I don't want to do business with this "buyer" even if a real payment is belatedly received.

Thoughts?

11,355 posts
9 hours ago, Warlord said:

Need some expert advice...

An ebay item is BINd and a minute later I receive a slightly odd email from "Paypal" stating that payment was received.  However, ebay is showing it as "Awaiting Payment" and, of course, Paypal is showing no such transaction.   Clearly a scam.  Forwarded the payment to ebay's phishing inbox.   BTW, the supposed payment received email contained a link prefaced by this text: "Simply click the link below and complete PayPal's one-page registration form to claim your money:"

But here's my question - is the buyer ID possibly, actually legit, and has it perhaps been hijacked for use by a scammer?  The ebay ID has over 1,000 PFBs and was registered 17 years ago.  Was thinking of posting the ID with a "block this buyer" warning, but having second thoughts about whether someone's good name is being dragged into the mud by a scammer.  Probably will call ebay to discuss with them further.  If the ID hasn't been hijacked, I don't want to do business with this "buyer" even if a real payment is belatedly received.

Thoughts?

I purchased some Snap Caps on Friday from an eBay store. I paid with PayPal immediately, but, the transactions was "Awaiting Payment" on the eBay website for more than an hour. I think that, because of eBay's separation from PayPal, there is now a lag time from Buyer PayPal -> eBay -> Seller PayPal.

You haven't received a payment via PayPal  at all, though?

15,274 posts
On 2/15/2020 at 6:19 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Take a look at annaewhitfield This seller lists thousands and thousands of worthless items and sells almost nothing... What an atomic waste of time... I just blocked her for that reason alone

you are right ! that is the most junk i have ever seen ... 9.500 items all junk , it must have took them years just to list everything  and why?? 

they have actually sold 46 items in the last 3 months and made a little bit of money so i guess they must think it's worth it

5,207 posts
5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

you are right ! that is the most junk i have ever seen ... 9.500 items all junk , it must have took them years just to list everything  and why?? 

they have actually sold 46 items in the last 3 months and made a little bit of money so i guess they must think it's worth it

She's my "go to" source for 1980's Family Circle magazines.  You know the saying "One man's trash blah, blah, blah..."

9,179 posts
6 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Shes up to 9500 items... Shes outperforming the DOW at this rate

20,851 posts

Two more to add to your non-paying bidder list (I swear, they're coming out of the woodwork lately)
ljojwl_0ztcj1wvzk   (feedback of just 27)

wab-47  (feedback of 127)

7,802 posts
9 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I purchased some Snap Caps on Friday from an eBay store. I paid with PayPal immediately, but, the transactions was "Awaiting Payment" on the eBay website for more than an hour. I think that, because of eBay's separation from PayPal, there is now a lag time from Buyer PayPal -> eBay -> Seller PayPal.

You haven't received a payment via PayPal  at all, though?

Nope, a day later and still Awaiting Payment in ebay and no payment in PP.