• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,579 posts in this topic

Just now, Aweandlorder said:

@kav u know what’s gonna happen next right?

im gonna snap my fingers and this thread will lock

3q08r4.jpg

1 hour ago, SpeakUpSonny said:

I know for sure "stupidman!" should be taken off the list :foryou: It was put on there out of spite and is not related to any transactions. Never received a Neg on Ebay in 22 years and hasn't sold a comic in over 20 years (thumbsu

hm

I dunno. I hear that guy is a big troublemaker.

Better safe than sorry. (thumbsu

:baiting:

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

As @slym2none can tell you, no good can come out of posting the username of a person who doesn't belong in this thread, even as a joke.

I guess you are right - adding 5 pages to the ebay block seller thread is not good :banana:

@Aweandlorder please go to the shaming corner for the next 5 min 

Edited by Poka
just cause I am new and cannot spell loose - or sorry lose

14 minutes ago, Poka said:

I guess you are right - adding 5 pages to the ebay block seller thread is not good :banana:

@Aweandlorder please go to the shaming corner for the next 5 min 

Actual photo awesomelorder in public shame box:

Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 5.50.14 PM.png

6 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Ok you guys are getting off easy tonight. @Buzzetta meet me and the misses tonight at bourbon street @ bayside if you’re in my hood 

Just got back... we went into the city and celebrated National Margarita Day at this place on 8th and then went to Ferrara's in Little Italy for desert.   We wanted to go see this exhibit but it was sold out.   Thankfully we took a train back after the Ranger fans headed back out to the island.   

https://www.artechouse.com/submerge

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.38.36 AM.png

9 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Just got back... we went into the city and celebrated National Margarita Day at this place on 8th and then went to Ferrara's in Little Italy for desert.   We wanted to go see this exhibit but it was sold out.   Thankfully we took a train back after the Ranger fans headed back out to the island.   

https://www.artechouse.com/submerge

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.38.36 AM.png

Cafe Palermo in mulberry is our spot in nolita... but we usually hit the city on Sunday (as in a a couple hours) our hangout spot is o-cafe on 6/12th. And then we venture out if its nice and explore. At Harbs we recently discovered the Mille crepe. Which is not as “oh-that’s-too-damn-much” as it seems

CD65A2EF-4380-4077-A245-99C25659B5F5.jpeg

On 2/7/2020 at 4:56 PM, Corona smith said:

I wasn’t aware of that. I’m not new to comics or graded books and have owned several hundred graded books. None of them have ever moved. Not to say they don’t, because I trust you know your stuff. It seems like something CGC should work on improving. 

Call CGC.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, BmoGreen said:

Telling me I can return the book for a refund doesn't mean a thing. Of course I can return the book for a refund, its in your policy. Refunds for any reason up to 30 days. 

I only opened the claim after asking here and being informed that this book probably was not a 9.8 and that I should open a dispute. I agree that I should have been informed that bindery chipping could exist in a 9.8 and since the images were so substandard I should have asked for more detail. 

I dropped the dispute after much discussion on the newbie board and a couple others. I still feel the seller should be more open with this what seems to be slightly out of the ordinary damage for a 9.8. The seller did not like that I wouldn't just agree that he did everything correct. He continued to be abrasive and condesending as I did not agree. He definitely earned his negative. 

Anyone who wants to block me that is fine, but you can look at my history as a buyer on ebay and see that I don't hand out negs. This guy just earned it. 

Blocked.