EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
60 60

6,662 posts in this topic

3,705 posts
1 hour ago, Corona smith said:

Oh he freely admitted it in an eBay message. Said I was taking advantage of his ignorance and that eBay allows it. Which they don’t allow to cancel for sellers remorse. Excuse me but I didn’t list and price the book. He’s lost future business from me, received negative feedback and has been reported. 

seller is all lower caps with a zero towards the end. 

simplyshann0n

That clown has nearly 2700 feedback too.  More proof that a high feedback score does not automatically mean that you have any integrity.

355 posts

I didn’t have the satisfaction of bumping them them from 100% Positive Feedback, someone else beat me to it. It’s just a dumb business move because I was going to buy a bunch of other books from them and I spend a good amount of money on books on eBay. I post quite a few on various threads here to get an idea. At least $500-750 a month. I’m sure others spend lots more but that’s a lot to me. 

385 posts
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2020 at 11:38 PM, kav said:

they can also send second chance offer to last legit bidder to squeeze most out of book.  everyone should report suspected schilling on these auctions.  or maybe invite them here like we did with goodnewscomics lol 

this is 100% fact.   happend to me earlier in the week.  told him to go pee off

Edited by god503

25,985 posts

Aaron Lovell of Lowell NC 28098

aalov_25

0 feedback buyer... purchased a Star Wars Lego set for $125 and never paid. 

327 posts

mavo_24 

Mario Varguez of Mexico but his PayPal address is Ricardo Narvaez in Spring, Texas 

Accepted an offer then never paid. While I was waiting for payment he was purchasing other items and receiving positive feedback. They seem to mostly buy Godzilla and Batman toys/statues etc. 

16,592 posts

:eek:

Did you check out the feedback he's left for others?

388 posts
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

I took a look... what a creep.

Those feedbacks are six month old... how is this guy still allowed on ebay.

Edited by jokiing

3,705 posts

So sad that many of us will be adding such a fine, well adjusted young man to our blocked lists.  I'm sure his mother will be crestfallen that us internet bullies just don't understand her precious little angel.

911 posts
1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

No, thanks for mentioning that. I guess I can expect to get a nice feedback from him! Can someone leave you feedback on a completed sale if you block them?

911 posts
1 hour ago, jokiing said:

I took a look... what a creep.

Those feedbacks are six month old... how is this guy still allowed on ebay.

I did my part, at least. Reported him to eBay. Let's see if anything happens.

25,985 posts
On 4/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Buzzetta said:

Aaron Lovell of Lowell NC 28098

aalov_25

0 feedback buyer... purchased a Star Wars Lego set for $125 and never paid. 

Received the eBay credit on the fees after we went though the process. 

I relisted it and sold it for $135 + shipping to someone else within a day of listing it. 

Aaron wrote me a few days later apologizing to say he could not pay for it.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25,985 posts

Whoa, I just read through jercol62 account... aaaaaaand blocked. 

851 posts

hate it when buyers DO pay and then minutes later ask to cancel the transaction because it was an error .... goodbye PayPal .30 cent processing fee.... :(

boh_96

851 posts
On 3/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Corona smith said:

Would it be worthy to add someone to this list who sold a $20 book for $2 and had sellers remorse and canceled it? Seller states I took advantage of his ignorance and admitted it wasn’t unavailable or damaged. I’m not sure how people feel about this so I’m not naming names....yet. 

Also hate when that happens.. Bought $4 Sandman 8 canceled.... seller said it was an error ....... ok I get it I paid steal of a deal prices but that's on the seller not me

Another instance I bought $5 non-comic item worth $40-50 cancelled, same seller I bought $50 non-comic item worth $100-200 also canceled.... hate that dude.. and he makes up bs reasoning for canceling my order...

31,358 posts

this person did a chargeback

taridemira1

31,358 posts

i fear more and more ebay bidders will be not honoring auctions won or cancelling or creating chargebacks

stay safe people