60 60

6,657 posts in this topic

1,428 posts
Posted (edited)

Resolved

Edited by Sensei Ryan

845 posts

retrnonfunds35

on the same item this person sent an offer 2x and I accepted twice ... He had an unpaid item case close on him once and soon to be again.. read the feedback.. hes a non payer..

113 posts

alrutl-96

Non payment... It was $12 bucks, come on dude...

4 posts
On 5/17/2020 at 8:37 AM, GM8 said:

Thanks for posting this. These were invalid for housekeeping:

Demet1973 : Invalid User Id

andtuka_0 :
Invalid User Id

bayfleamarket :
Invalid User Id

cersei37 :
Invalid User Id

comicstradingpost :
Invalid User Id

darthj32270 :
Invalid User Id

jedi2448 :
Invalid User Id

leokel_82 :
Invalid User Id

material.boy :
Invalid User Id

nicolterraza_24 :
Invalid User Id

primo_comics :
Invalid User Id

thematrix70 :
Invalid User Id

tothiro999 :
Invalid User Id

vintage*classic :
Invalid User Id

visual_nostalgia :
Invalid User Id

“Demet1973” should be lowercase: demet1973

1,758 posts

This buffoon bid several times over a period of 4 days on my X-Men 94 auction, won, and then immediately messaged me asking me to sell to next highest bidder. I responded asking why, and reminded him a bid is a binding contract, and he just responded with exactly the same comment "please sell to next bidder"..didn't even bother with an excuse. :censored:

Block this tool, user name is: 

brandopeet_0

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/brandopeet_0?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

25,943 posts
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 8:31 AM, Tom4731 said:

“Demet1973” should be lowercase: demet1973

Yes.  lowercase 'd' and he is still active. 

Edited by Buzzetta

845 posts
6 hours ago, Inhuman Fiend said:

This buffoon bid several times over a period of 4 days on my X-Men 94 auction, won, and then immediately messaged me asking me to sell to next highest bidder. I responded asking why, and reminded him a bid is a binding contract, and he just responded with exactly the same comment "please sell to next bidder"..didn't even bother with an excuse. :censored:

Block this tool, user name is: 

brandopeet_0

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/brandopeet_0?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

This past weekend I bought an expensive grail comic via 2nd chance because a buyer with 2 feedbacks "bid incorrectly" and "didn't have the money".. I honestly think the seller shilled too high on his own auctions..

2,720 posts

Not eBay however online retailer Mattytoy.ecrater immediately refunded and pulled the item I purchased. A real class act for sure.

Avoid this retailer as he doesn't honor sales at all apparently. 

315 posts

secondsightstudios20175

Buyer purchased on item with Buy It Now, paid for it immediately, then within a couple hours requested a cancellation. Didn't even contact me to explain. Nice.

12,671 posts
9 hours ago, Motor City Rob said:

secondsightstudios20175

Buyer purchased on item with Buy It Now, paid for it immediately, then within a couple hours requested a cancellation. Didn't even contact me to explain. Nice.

His cat didn't have permission to buy it, obviously.

16,243 posts

bballard3340502

He ripped me off royally, foisting a trimmed and restored X-Men 1 on me as unrestored.

13,716 posts
14 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

bballard3340502

He ripped me off royally, foisting a trimmed and restored X-Men 1 on me as unrestored.

For Reference lol :tink: sorry that it happened.... :sorry: 

so

1,850 posts
Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, mattn792 said:

marcila4 (74 )

Buyer from Australia, messages me four days later that they have sticker shock over the shipping cost and would like to cancel.  Who'd have ever thought shipping from the US to Australia was expensive???

Closed the NPB case today.

Here's what I do to mitigate this type of situation.  That being said, I sometimes have to chase after bidders after they've placed their bid:

1.  I package up the product for shipping but I don't seal the package in case bidders have a legit question that requires me looking at the item.

2.  I take the package down to the Post Office and have it measured and weighed.

3.  Then I list it.  First line that I put in my listing, in bold lettering, is that all bidders must contact me for a shipping quote BEFORE bidding.  As I said, despite it being first line in the listing, it's amazing how many bidder's can't, won't or don't read it.

4.  Once I get the bidder's address particulars, I go to the PO website, plug in the package weight and measurements and the bidder's address and the PO website will give shipping options and costs. 

Edited by pemart1966

7,658 posts
Posted (edited)

francmcdon

For non payment

:facepalm:

Edited by Timmay

352 posts

To be honest a fair amount of these posts telling people to block someone need more information. Not pointing out anyone specifically but typing in a username and brief description isn’t enough to block someone. At least for me it isn’t. I’d need to see copies of messages before blocking anyone. Not doubting anyone but we’re only getting one side of the story. I also think if you’re going to call someone out, by username, real name, address and phone numbers they should be invited to the forum to give their side. Obviously unpaid items don’t need a ton of info unless coupled with threats and inappropriate behavior. 

352 posts

To be honest a fair amount of these posts telling people to block someone need more information. Not pointing out anyone specifically but typing in a username and brief description isn’t enough to block someone. At least for me it isn’t. I’d need to see copies of messages before blocking anyone. Not doubting anyone but we’re only getting one side of the story. I also think if you’re going to call someone out, by username, real name, address and phone numbers they should be invited to the forum to give their side. Obviously unpaid items don’t need a ton of info unless coupled with threats and inappropriate behavior. 

315 posts
2 hours ago, Corona smith said:

I don't agree with posting anyone's personal information (name and address). That's just wrong, and should probably be removed, in my opinion. I also don't feel like going through an evidentiary hearing on each and every post. Some posts are pretty clear on what happened, even being brief. People can choose what they want to do from there.