• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,579 posts in this topic

I just printed out an Ebay shipping label to a Mr. T. Risk who lives on Imaginary Road. 

I wasn't worried until I saw the name and address.  lol

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I just printed out an Ebay shipping label to a Mr. T. Risk who lives on Imaginary Road. 

I wasn't worried until I saw the name and address.  lol

Was it a DC imaginary story book?

Here's another one to add, doubt if they'll buy to much, or from America, but just incase. 

vat8656

Bought an Eternals 1, sent it tracked and signed, they got it yesterday, and said different item sent than in picture, which is a lie.

They did not open dispute through ebay, did it through paypal, spoke with ebay, they said it should have been done through them and are looking into it. Then spoke with paypal, who said they can open the dispute through them or ebay if they wish.

Paypal asked me to submit a response, and sent an email saying, "The buyer stated that the item was defective or not as described. Please be aware that due to consumer protection laws, PayPal cannot guarantee the return of your merchandise if the case is found in favor of the buyer."

So is this a new way for scammers to get free items? Will let you know what happens next :-(

44 minutes ago, herc2000 said:

Here's another one to add, doubt if they'll buy to much, or from America, but just incase. 

vat8656

Bought an Eternals 1, sent it tracked and signed, they got it yesterday, and said different item sent than in picture, which is a lie.

They did not open dispute through ebay, did it through paypal, spoke with ebay, they said it should have been done through them and are looking into it. Then spoke with paypal, who said they can open the dispute through them or ebay if they wish.

Paypal asked me to submit a response, and sent an email saying, "The buyer stated that the item was defective or not as described. Please be aware that due to consumer protection laws, PayPal cannot guarantee the return of your merchandise if the case is found in favor of the buyer."

So is this a new way for scammers to get free items? Will let you know what happens next :-(

What the F?

koenig9806

Asked for extra time to pay for an item, but never did by agreed date. I checked my records and they had pulled something similar two and a half years ago, claiming money troubles after delaying payment for a couple of weeks.

Lots of positive buyer feedback, so maybe they aren't always a flake, but one chance for redemption is enough. 

1 hour ago, comixcroz said:

User: mc_finest

He made me an offer on an expensive comic book (2k), I accepted. Long story short, he reneged.  Oh and he offered to buy it but for less money.  lol

Sounds like one of @Buzzetta's ebay customers-

mambagar_30

Winner of an auction item and messaged me asking if they could pay on November 3rd which I agreed to. No payment was made and I messaged buyer asking if they needed more time and received no response. Had to submit a non payment case which I easily won.

I really did not want to post this

But this guy is one to be careful with

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spiderman-20-FIRST-SCORPION-CGC-9-4-OFF-WHITE-TO-WHITE/254770038960?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Long story short , I sold him this copy a few months ago that I originally purchased from Bob Storms 

Before it was received he initiated a chargeback, and upon delivery redirected it to his neighbors house, and tried to claim non receipt

After months of the CC company holding my money they sided in my favor and now miraculously the book has appeared.

I know many collectors on this board that might be looking for a copy like this but I would recommend extreme caution with this guy.

Just my .02, I don't want anyone else to be defrauded by Frank Justiniano (Daddyyankee1970)

Thanks for listening I hope this serves as a PSA and thats all.

1 hour ago, UncleBEN said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spiderman-20-FIRST-SCORPION-CGC-9-4-OFF-WHITE-TO-WHITE/254770038960?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Long story short , I sold him this copy a few months ago that I originally purchased from Bob Storms 

Before it was received he initiated a chargeback, and upon delivery redirected it to his neighbors house, and tried to claim non receipt

After months of the CC company holding my money they sided in my favor and now miraculously the book has appeared.

I know many collectors on this board that might be looking for a copy like this but I would recommend extreme caution with this guy.

Just my .02, I don't want anyone else to be defrauded by Frank Justiniano (Daddyyankee1970)

•  

daddyyankee1970 ... all lower case

17 hours ago, UncleBEN said:

•  

Thanks.  Blocked.

This guy is a complete liar. I won the book from this guy and more than a week passed and i emailed him to see if he shipped my book and i got no response. I called him and no response. I texted him and no response. I messaged him through eBay and no response. I opened a case against him and miraculously he contacted me a day after i opened the case. I asked him why he didn’t contact me and he said he was on vacation. Keep in mind this was around the time the pandemic started. Who the hell goes on vacation during a pandemic? You didnt have your phone with you? So he shipped the book like a week later and i see it says delivered. I look at the tracking and it says my neighbor who i cant stand signed for it. I went to the post office, checked with my neighbor and no book. I finally got the book delivered to my house after 2 months. Keep in mind this clown didnt insure a 5600 dollar book! Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who isnt a registered user last time i checked. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have sold a ton of books. 

Pointed daddyyankee1970 to this thread. His response...

This guy is a complete liar. I bought the book from him and I couldn’t get ahold of him for more than a week! I called him, emailed him, messaged him and no response. I opened a case against him and he miraculously responded saying he was on vacation! Keep in mind this is when the pandemic started! Who goes on vacation during a pandemic? He finally shipped the book and it was signed by my next door neighbor. It took more than 2 months and I finally got my book. I believe this clown isn’t even a registered user anymore.

15 hours ago, REDSKINSFAN said:

This guy is a complete liar. I won the book from this guy and more than a week passed and i emailed him to see if he shipped my book and i got no response. I called him and no response. I texted him and no response. I messaged him through eBay and no response. I opened a case against him and miraculously he contacted me a day after i opened the case. I asked him why he didn’t contact me and he said he was on vacation. Keep in mind this was around the time the pandemic started. Who the hell goes on vacation during a pandemic? You didnt have your phone with you? So he shipped the book like a week later and i see it says delivered. I look at the tracking and it says my neighbor who i cant stand signed for it. I went to the post office, checked with my neighbor and no book. I finally got the book delivered to my house after 2 months. Keep in mind this clown didnt insure a 5600 dollar book! Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who isnt a registered user last time i checked. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have sold a ton of books. 

Something doesn't seem right here.  I checked eBay feedback for REDSKINSFAN (ebayer: daddyyankee1970) and he at least seems to be legit.  

@UncleBEN can you post the eBay I.D. you sold this book under and address the issues that the buyer raised in the above post?