• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2018 at 9:22 PM, Raze said:

Its been awhile my follow E.C. freaks! And Im back with another Shockenly decrepit book! 

Shock Suspenstories 10 -1.8 with the cover barely hanging on, like the guy should have been doing while on the balcony...:gossip:! But come to think of it Id kill for that Jack Kamen Hottie too!

Speaking of Jack Kamen can he draw Women ...

You ain't kiddin' (hope tasteful nudes aren't in violation of any board guidelines)

Spoiler

2478508%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=ur

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Nice! Do you own it?!

I wish. Image courtesy of Google. I remembered it from a book on the history of EC and their artists - it might have been Tales of Terror: the EC Companion. They talked about Kamen and his work after leaving EC (that drawing being one of them) and his son who became a famous inventor.

Ah my fellow E.C. addicts I am back from my pity party from last night! And thank you to those who commented! So now Im presenting to you another installment of of "An Entertaining Comic"!

War Against Crime 8! OOOOOHHHHHHHH what a beauty we have hear! Its falling apart like me and the other Crypt keepers but it was "Before our time". HEE HEE.

Look how that rust "shimmers" through the tape...breath taking isn't it? And the detached cover Blows away while reading it because of the fan. 

But the most Important thing about this issue is it is a "KEY" comic that appearently no-one recognizes! Its the original -script for...Home Alone! I included a horriblely taken pic but what more do you want from me?

So in closing all of us E.C. fans need to get the great people of CGC to put that on the label!

Here is the petition:

1.Dan (Raze) 

Scan 2018-7-12 22.50.24 1.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

Jack Kamen painted an incredible nude painting that was displayed in Bill Gaines office for years. Apparently lost, you can see it hanging on the wall behind Gaines in several photos in the EC Companion book. Apparently the painting itself is lost.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:09 AM, Raze said:

Ah my fellow E.C. addicts I am back from my pity party from last night! And thank you to those who commented! So now Im presenting to you another installment of of "An Entertaining Comic"!

War Against Crime 8! OOOOOHHHHHHHH what a beauty we have hear! Its falling apart like me and the other Crypt keepers but it was "Before our time". HEE HEE.

Look how that rust "shimmers" through the tape...breath taking isn't it? And the detached cover Blows away while reading it because of the fan. 

But the most Important thing about this issue is it is a "KEY" comic that appearently no-one recognizes! Its the original --script for...Home Alone! I included a horriblely taken pic but what more do you want from me?

So in closing all of us E.C. fans need to get the great people of CGC to put that on the label!

Here is the petition:

1.Dan (Raze) 

Scan 2018-7-12 22.50.24 1.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

You have a point. Was John Hughes an EC fan?

On July 13, 2018 at 10:14 PM, Larryw7 said:

Jack Kamen painted an incredible nude painting that was displayed in Bill Gaines office for years. Apparently lost, you can see it hanging on the wall behind Gaines in several photos in the EC Companion book. Apparently the painting itself is lost.

I'll bet that Annie Gaines has it now.

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I don't think she does, unless she's hiding it. Jack's son Dean has been trying to track it down for years, with no luck.

Edited by Larryw7

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:
On 7/14/2018 at 1:14 AM, Larryw7 said:

That's what I was thinking.