• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,322 posts in this topic

Hello gore fans! Its me your fiendish host of "Vault" worthy books with worms! Tonight Im taking us into the world of the war riddled mind of Kurtzman and his Two-Fisted tales!

This book is a catastrophe of epic proportion! With brittle pages and a centerfold that is detached and split and etc etc. But the stories are all there in their full war torn glory! Jack Davis with a MUD story which was great, Followed by the ONE AND ONLY Wally Woods Bunker Hill with all the artful background details on display! And of course Kurtzman with a "gut" wrenching story called Corpse in the Injim and ending with Sevrin and Elders "Buzz Bomb".

All in all after reading this book you'll be having a hard time sleeping hehe!

Nighty Night I hope the bed bugs bite!

Scan 2018-7-27 23.33.58.jpg

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Scan 2018-7-27 23.33.58.jpg

Maybe my favorite issue of my favorite title. Kurtzman’s “Corpse” story is excellent, and his cover here deserves to be considered a classic.

Your copy may be better than mine!

On 7/18/2018 at 3:17 AM, Larryw7 said:

Tain't the Meat...It's the Humanity! TFTC 32 is an all time great.

Great story! Horse meat, anyone?

47 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Maybe my favorite issue of my favorite title. Kurtzman’s “Corpse” story is excellent, and his cover here deserves to be considered a classic.

Your copy may be better than mine!

I don't like Kurtzman art but his stories are great. And I doubt I have a better copy!!!! IM the LOW grade KING until otherwise proven wrong lol

1 hour ago, Raze said:

:sumo: Challenge excepted! Now it’s your turn to show yours!

Walked right into that one, didn’t I?

Fair enough; I’ll inflict my monstrosities upon you sometime this weekend!

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Is this a contest anyone can play? Here’s probably my worst condition EC. At least it is complete with white pages. I just couldn’t leave it at the flea market for two bucks.  (shrug)

3587ACF2-6DC3-4C8A-9876-2C0D3A8AFD66.jpeg

I think I might have talked ‘em down to one.

Yipe.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Is this a contest anyone can play? Here’s probably my worst condition EC. At least it is complete with white pages. I just couldn’t leave it at the flea market for two bucks.  (shrug)

3587ACF2-6DC3-4C8A-9876-2C0D3A8AFD66.jpeg

Strong showing mr robotman!  

1 hour ago, retrocomics said:

This is pretty cool. Especially if your name is Lester. Also unfortunate that your name is Lester 

IMG_20180728_205801.jpg

If they still made phonebooks here I'd be crank calling Maurice Lesters all night.

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Don’t know I should be “proud” or not...:roflmao:

:applause:

I have plenty of low graders myself. In seriousness, here's perhaps my lowest technical grade EC (I have a higher grade copy of this same issue, but that's beside the point :D )...a book rebuilt by Pop Hollinger:

international1pop_f.jpg

1 hour ago, EC ed said:

:applause:

I have plenty of low graders myself. In seriousness, here's perhaps my lowest technical grade EC (I have a higher grade copy of this same issue, but that's beside the point :D )...a book rebuilt by Pop Hollinger:

international1pop_f.jpg

I hope you know I was playing!:foryou:

On 7/28/2018 at 1:35 PM, KirbyJack said:

Walked right into that one, didn’t I?

Fair enough; I’ll inflict my monstrosities upon you sometime this weekend!

Ok; it’s past time that I burn these babies into your retinas. First up is my favorite EC hanging cover. 

30AAD8A9-B9C9-4A0A-9D5C-ACE15B6FFCE5.thumb.jpeg.7e4f6a4b8d4f6fd0b6d1d15126ecf1f4.jpeg