• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

Two books today. MD 2 and Extra 4.  This completes my run of both the titles.  In fact, unless you count Incredible Science Fiction as a New Direction title, it completes my run of the New Direction books.  I personally don't include ISF as a New Direction book, but I won't argue with anybody who does.  You can make good cases either way.

Here's the MD run:

MD_1.jpg

MD_2.jpg

MD_3.jpg

MD_4.jpg

MD_5.jpg

On 8/11/2019 at 10:59 AM, Robot Man said:

And, while I was in the box, here is my complete MAD EC run...

Yes, I have 2 #1’s. One is signed by Gaines and the other is signed by Kurtzman, Elder, Severin and Davis.

9AA9AB20-ACDF-4D4E-991A-C2684945F0D8.jpeg

Great run of books, love those number one's with the sigs! Heres my floor shot of my MAD comics.

mad.jpg

On 8/8/2019 at 11:20 AM, Robot Man said:

Nice Steve! Are you complete? I think I need 5 VOH and about 6 TFTC to be done with the horror. I have about 2/3rds of the sci-fi and 3 or 4 Suspense to go. I have most of the western and romance issues. Crime Patrol and COT will be pricey. It’s a slow and steady process. My main focus right now. For the most part, all are pretty available. I’m shooting for 4.0-7.0 and will have a few to upgrade when I’m done. Fun process!

Thanks Bob, been working on my EC run off and on since the mid 70's, almost have them all. From the Bible books, pre-trend, to new Trend to the new Direction books.