• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Here’s a shot of Russ Cochran’s 50th anniversary 2000 edition of the RC Fanaddict kit. He made very few of them and I rarely see them. I of course, hung on to mine with my stiff bony fingers!

ADC44E1E-2B42-4716-AD16-C2E44C8546B2.jpeg

I'm number 183 of this EC Fan-Addict Club!

On 9/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, Hap Hazard said:

How about the Weird Science run, another interesting use of numbering with different titles.

Happy Houlihans 1-2, then Saddle Justice 3-8 then, Saddle Romance 9-11 and finally Weird Science 12-22.

happy houlihans (2).JPG

saddle justice (2).JPG

saddle romances.JPG

Weird Science.JPG

You’re killing me here Steve. I doubt many know how hard it is to find the early ones. I had ‘em all once but sold off most of them. A feat I just don’t need to repeat.

Well, I just read one of my newest ECs Shock Suspenstories 13... GREAT EC book!!! Only skin Deep Good, Blood Brothers 5 f@$king stars, Upon Reflection Good, Squee Play Great!!!!

Overall top notch EC book in my opinion!!

And I hope @ft88 doesnt mind a shout out for this, I did get it from him. So Thanks Ed!!

Scan 2019-9-25 23.25.56.jpg

36 minutes ago, Raze said:

Well, I just read one of my newest ECs Shock Suspenstories 13... GREAT EC book!!! Only skin Deep Good, Blood Brothers 5 f@$king stars, Upon Reflection Good, Squee Play Great!!!!

Overall top notch EC book in my opinion!!

And I hope @ft88 doesnt mind a shout out for this, I did get it from him. So Thanks Ed!!

Scan 2019-9-25 23.25.56.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when this was considered one of the biggest EC keys, since it has Frazetta's only solo story for EC.  Great pickup!