• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,315 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Always loved this cover; we’ll see if the innards are as fun.

C728E89B-182B-4EE0-864A-78A35D84CDA4.thumb.jpeg.273e3937088f53bfb019b7b105df9a1c.jpeg

Nice score! Either that one or #35 is my favorite. I love it so much, I paid up for a real nice one. I saw the original art at SDCC once. Just floored me. If I had it, it would have to go in the "junk room" my wife would have a fit if I hung it up any where else. (not that I will ever have that problem)...

22 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Nice score! Either that one or #35 is my favorite. I love it so much, I paid up for a real nice one. I saw the original art at SDCC once. Just floored me. If I had it, it would have to go in the "junk room" my wife would have a fit if I hung it up any where else. (not that I will ever have that problem)...

Come for the disembodied arm, stay for the “stomach upset?” sign.

Stay long enough to notice the liquor ad, with a guy face down on the bar! :bigsmile:

Edited by KirbyJack

Anybody here snag the low grade War Against Crime #10 on the bay last night? It had solid, steady bidding all week long. Kept climbing and I kept adjusting my final bid in my head. I rarely see that one for sale and one of a few tough ones I still need. It just sailed way over what I thought it would. The search continues...

2 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

There was a resto WAC 10 1 point something on eBay for $600; Same book?

No. It was sold by Comics4Less at poor because cover was detached. Looked pretty nice otherwise. When I think of the one I had years ago and what I paid then sold it for, I want to cry. Lesson to self, keep the books you like!