• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,315 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Raze said:

Heres the group!! Id like to think @EC ed for getting me started with this series starting with issue 1 and later on with 12. He Also sold me my first EC book TFTC 42. And its been all fun from there!!!

Also I have a big book that I havent posted and its a dozy!!! Maybe Tomorrow after I read it!!

D68635B0-056C-49D1-9A0E-4EA238FF86F7.jpeg

Gratz on finishing the run!  I still think Panic is a horribly underrated title, punished for several bland covers and a failure to actually be MAD.

Congrats on another one checked off the list! I am one short of my run. Seems like I haven’t added any in a long time. No shows and very little in the way of “the right” copies turning up lately. I just have to be patient and wait this mess out. One thing this has done for me is to slow down and enjoy what I slready have.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Congrats on another one checked off the list! I am one short of my run. Seems like I haven’t added any in a long time. No shows and very little in the way of “the right” copies turning up lately. I just have to be patient and wait this mess out. One thing this has done for me is to slow down and enjoy what I slready have.

That's pretty much what I'm doing going through boxes and scanning books and enjoying my collection.

shock suspenstories (2).JPG

This ones from the newsstand and I paid the full 10 cent cost.

Lotta coin for that back in the fall of 1952.  Two nickels or a dime would have paid for two phone calls, or two ice cream cones, or a glass bottle of Coca Cola, with three cents back.  Or a ten cent bag of popcorn at the movies (once you paid your quarter to get in).

34 minutes ago, Raze said:

Well i just read this and now it time to share!

I didn't think Id own one of these! But it came at the right price/grade and now its mine!!! I really like the cover and its a number 1 of a EC horror Title!!!

Scan 2020-4-2 22.14.31.jpg

Awesome pickup!

On 4/2/2020 at 11:45 PM, Raze said:

Well i just read this and now it time to share!

I didn't think Id own one of these! But it came at the right price/grade and now its mine!!! I really like the cover and its a number 1 of a EC horror Title!!!

Scan 2020-4-2 22.14.31.jpg

Scan 2020-4-2 22.15.35.jpg

You’re in a whole new EC echelon, Raze! Kind of a big deal.