• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, mstrange said:

From an Original Owner collection Nice Colors and gloss on this thought it would grade higher.

VOH35fc.jpg

A Top 5 EC for me too, it has everything going for it.

This issue used to be a sleeper (as compared to some of the other classic/gruesome EC covers), but no more - the sleeper has awakened! 

Congrat’s :applause:

On 10/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, Raze said:

I saw them when they got listed. Its amazing! I follow all EC titles so when A new one is listed I can see when I open eBay. I bid on two of them and was outbid really quickly.

it was fun while it lasted. Can’t wait to see what they goes for.

The double cover ECs closed today. As I expected, went for some big money. Any high rollers here snag any? 

I haven’t checked if any bidders got numerous copies. I’ll bet Jim Halperin was in the fray...

Edited by Robot Man

16 hours ago, Robot Man said:

The double cover ECs closed today. As I expected, went for some big money. Any high rollers here snag any? 

I haven’t checked if any bidders got numerous copies. I’ll bet Jim Halperin was in the fray...

Yeah they went from $286- $2k for the 3-D book. 

32 minutes ago, kccoig14 said:

Here's an EC that probably doesn't get posted very often. I have a few horror/sci-fi EC titles that ill have to dig out so I can contribute those as well.

20201012_181723.jpg

20201012_181734.jpg

Nice!  The 65c version pretty much has to be from EC, not DC; although I've never seen a definitive statement on which printings came from which publisher.  We love seeing pretty much any EC's here; so welcome to the thread!

I noticed your avatar; we would love to see the entire Cobweb House cover over in the Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks thread; it's become the general paperback thread in the golden age forums. 

13 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Nice!  The 65c version pretty much has to be from EC, not DC; although I've never seen a definitive statement on which printings came from which publisher.  We love seeing pretty much any EC's here; so welcome to the thread!

I noticed your avatar; we would love to see the entire Cobweb House cover over in the Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks thread; it's become the general paperback thread in the golden age forums. 

Awesome! I've got tons of paperbacks to share then. 

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Please contribute any thing you want and welcome to the boards!

Thank you!