• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

This walked up to my booth at a show on Saturday. Kind of a scarce issue I believe. Fun to still see the occasional "Paul" books turn up once in a while.

cominternationalcrimepatrol6.jpg

I have got to say that I have never seen that amazing cover, nor have I heard of this series. Cool!!

On 8/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, KirbyJack said:

TriBri, your opening line to Al made me laugh out loud. Then I got to explain why because my wife heard me!

You know me, always the one with the good joke that nobody gets... lol  BUT, it was my opening line to Eugene, not Al...Al is the one I bought the Fan club Kit from...and that is how I found Eugene...:taptaptap:  Let's get it straight... :baiting:

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Robot Man said:

This walked up to my booth at a show on Saturday. Kind of a scarce issue I believe. Fun to still see the occasional "Paul" books turn up once in a while.

I like that one.  Bacillus never looked better...

On 8/21/2017 at 4:12 PM, Robot Man said:

I love this issue. The cover has a really happy color palette considering it's about biological weapons.

12 hours ago, edowens71 said:
12 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Wonder how many ECs have fewer than 10 copies on the census? @edowens71 must know!

The way you're going at it lately, it'll be less than it was before. lol

:baiting:

:banana:

Well, I certainly hope so! :)

Picked this up today.  Not a title you see very often at all compared to the other New Trend/ New Direction books.  As near as I can tell, it was cancelled shortly before they pulled the plug on everything but MAD rather than as part of the mass cancellations.

Which, fair enough.  This remains one of the most bonkers concepts for a comic book ever.

Psychoanalysis_4.jpg

3 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Picked this up today.  Not a title you see very often at all compared to the other New Trend/ New Direction books.  As near as I can tell, it was cancelled shortly before they pulled the plug on everything but MAD rather than as part of the mass cancellations.

Which, fair enough.  This remains one of the most bonkers concepts for a comic book ever.

That's pretty much what Feldstein said about it too: "I don't know what we were thinking". It's not without some offbeat charm though.

Psych_2.thumb.jpg.9819590621dbddd8682d5134b893fca2.jpg

Psych_2_int.thumb.jpg.a0167d30d7cb5b6c9a909907beb671ac.jpg