• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,315 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

The problem with Panic, other than this, #1, #4 and a couple others, is the covers are simply terrible. The contents, however are awesome though.

I really like the Comicfidential cover, personally.  But you're not entirely wrong.  And even if some of the minimalist gags are good, there's just way too many of them in a row.  I know i always need to double check my list to remember which issues i already have.

And, Thanks to @EC ed, I now have Panic #1 and #6, with the #5 on the way from a seller on the bay.  Which will be the first run of an EC title I've completed, unless you count the Complete Old and New Testament collections a complete run.

The Panic #6 is from the Don & Maggie Thompson collection.  I really like the idea of having one of their books; it's hard to overstate their importance to our hobby.

Panic_01.jpg

panic6.jpg

Edited by OtherEric

7 hours ago, OtherEric said:

And, Thanks to @EC ed, I now have Panic #1 and #6, with the #5 on the way from a seller on the bay.  Which will be the first run of an EC title I've completed, unless you count the Complete Old and New Testament collections a complete run.

The Panic #6 is from the Don & Maggie Thompson collection.  I really like the idea of having one of their books; it's hard to overstate their importance to our hobby.

Panic_01.jpg

panic6.jpg

Congrats on your first complete run. I did MAD first then eventually went on to the whole EC run. Some of those pre-trend ones were next to impossible.

Now you need to “deface” your #6 like I did. I’m very certain Don and Maggie would approve!

17 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Panic_01.jpg

panic6.jpg

Thats awesome @EC ed has helped me to get close to filling in my Panic run amongst others!!! Only missing panic 3,4,5,7,9! 

Also only missing Psychoanalysis 1 to have ALL the "new trend".

And need Frontline combat 1-4,10,13.

ANYONE?!?!?!

On 8/18/2018 at 6:32 AM, KirbyJack said:

The Frontline collection I recently sold off would have been perfect for you. 

Doesn't help now lol. theres a 1 and 2 on mycomicshop.com for $20 for the pair super low grade...come to think of it i should just buy them :bigsmile:

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Doesn't help now lol. theres a 1 and 2 on mycomicshop.com for $20 for the pair super low grade...come to think of it i should just buy them :bigsmile:

Did you snag them already? I just looked did not see the first two issues of Frontline Combat for twenty bucks on their site ???

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell

2 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

Did you snag them already? I just looked did not see the first two issues of Frontline Combat for anywhere near that price on their site ???

ooopppppsssssss 2 $11.25 and 4 $9 

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=201351

Edited by Raze

@Raze The fourth issue of FC in my sig is NFS, but my Frontline Combat #13 is yours when I upgrade to a copy without a spine all split except for at each staple! :sick: If you haven't got one by then, it will be sent to you free of charge :angel: 

Edited by creaturefan95