• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Raze said:

Dont know if this counts but its the closest thing im going to get to a crime suspensstories 22 )for the time being)and i HATE harley quinn! 

Done by tim seely and color by ben templesmith.

03B6406B-B184-4964-A856-83FD1F7C0C97.jpeg

You can come much closer than that -- get yourself a CSS #22 Gemstone reprint! I'd have to think it'd be reasonable to buy. :)

10 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

I can't believe I posted this to social media yesterday for Johnny Craig's birthday but neglected to share it here:

image.jpeg

Gorgeous painting by Craig. Gaines always complained about his slowness, but he was a talented master craftsman IMO. Worth the wait. :)

10 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

My favorite Feldstein cover, happy to find one in decent shape:

image.jpeg

Yours is really bright and pretty! IMO one of the toughest issues to find nice (assuming we just ignore the GFC's.) I had a VF once that I had to return for the sin of a bit of black marker CT in the quicksand area -- it was a shame. My current copy isn't as nice but will have to do! :)

tftc24.png

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Man, what a find! You just never see those guy's autographs. Here is annother one I found in the wild at a flea market. It was $25. I quickly checked the centerfold, bought it and went on my way. When I got home I discovered this!

commad1a.jpg

commad1b.jpg

Mark may see this and ask for his book back. :) I imagine this wasn't at the Flea Market too recently for $25? Nice one RM!

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Man, what a find! You just never see those guy's autographs. Here is annother one I found in the wild at a flea market. It was $25. I quickly checked the centerfold, bought it and went on my way. When I got home I discovered this!

That is awesome. 

You know, I got to thinking about how many sigs I've found just by opening the cover. In addition to the two above, I've found undisclosed LB Cole and Wrightson sigs. There are probably more I can't remember. It's a cool bonus!