• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,315 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mailman brought me one of my favorite Feldstein covers today! Haunt of Fear #4 with an added bonus...

80CDF24F-7FA1-4FEC-8F98-9BBE7FD00011.jpeg

7595B510-31E3-46C3-B296-54DBB2AD48CE.jpeg

Nice score! I've been chasing this issue for awhile, as I share your love of the cover.  One of his best! 

On 4/16/2019 at 7:30 AM, D Stuart said:

Nice score! I've been chasing this issue for awhile, as I share your love of the cover.  One of his best! 

It's one of the tougher ones maybe because a lot of us love that cover. I have seen several lower grade copies pop up on the bay recently though. As a matter of fact, there is one up now.

On 4/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, Robot Man said:

It's one of the tougher ones maybe because a lot of us love that cover. I have seen several lower grade copies pop up on the bay recently though. As a matter of fact, there is one up now.

They certainly have been available more recently compared to last year, but you're right on the LOW grade part.  The last decent one that was on my radar I finished the race in 2nd place :/

Todays finial Jeoperdy Question is

This EC war/adventure writer and artist is also a funny guy

Spoiler

Who is Harvey Kurtzman?

Thats CORRECT! Man is he great or what?! his stories are always great and this book didn't disappoint! ALL the stories were Kurtzman (except the Wally Wood bio by Fledstein)

Also this book looks pretty nice for me and you must be thinking "hey raze why such a nice looking book? you promised you'd only show us your low grade ECs!" 

and to that id say the cover is detached! that's why i paid for it!!!

Scan 2019-4-24 21.57.54.jpg

6 hours ago, OtherEric said:

"Master Race", in Impact 1.  Of course, there is not actually any consensus best EC story... but I do think it probably gets mentioned more often than any other single EC story as their best.

Thats what I thought but its always nice to see what others think!

OK @OtherEric ill see you mads and impact,valor and "raze" lol you

weird fantasy 6 AND Weird science 6 AND Weird fantasy 9!

Plus ill add one that i scanned for a friend, but ive had for awhile but don't think ive posted it. 

Picture Stories from World History 2

Scan 2019-4-14 21.52.32.jpg

Scan 2019-4-14 22.36.44.jpg

Scan 2019-4-14 22.33.41.jpg

Scan 2019-4-25 22.23.34.jpg