• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Raze said:

Well, I just read one of my newest ECs Shock Suspenstories 13... GREAT EC book!!! Only skin Deep Good, Blood Brothers 5 f@$king stars, Upon Reflection Good, Squee Play Great!!!!

Overall top notch EC book in my opinion!!

And I hope @ft88 doesnt mind a shout out for this, I did get it from him. So Thanks Ed!!

Scan 2019-9-25 23.25.56.jpg

Great grab Raze. The Frazetta story in that one is really well done. To bad he didn’t do more solo work for them...

13 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Great grab Raze. The Frazetta story in that one is really well done. To bad he didn’t do more solo work for them...

I keep hearing its a solo story by him but i also seen Feldstein credited with the story

11 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

That’s a MUCH nicer start than I got! Congratulations!

Thanks! I'm a fan of those classic sci-fi stories, for example, the first story in this issue says something like, "In the distant future, mankind has almost completed a rocket capable of reaching the moon!"  They had such high hopes for us lol

26 minutes ago, Commissioner Gordon said:

Thanks! I'm a fan of those classic sci-fi stories, for example, the first story in this issue says something like, "In the distant future, mankind has almost completed a rocket capable of reaching the moon!"  They had such high hopes for us lol

:baiting: we did go to the moon...

Today's arrival.  While clearly not high grade, the miscut on the cover makes it looks significantly worse than it is.  And now I can unambiguously state that I have a pre-trend title complete; even if it's not one of the more wanted pre-trend books.

I've seen some sources claim this series was actually published by DC or AA; with the EC logo.  But the indicia on the first two issues says "Educational Comics", and I'm not sure there's any way to claim that's not actually EC, just that the split from DC was a bit gradual.  The books definitely are partly if not mostly reprints from AA comics.

Picture_Stories_AH_2.jpg