E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
20 20

2,960 posts in this topic

8,288 posts

I like it!

Those demons kinda have a Simon and Kirby vibe!

Edited by KirbyJack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
809 posts
2 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

A "little" beat-up but still a great read!  (Front & Back Covers)

 

IMG  FAT &  (200 dpi).jpg

IMG  FAT &  (BC) (200 dpi).jpg

The EC "House Ads" are always great!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,288 posts

Always loved this cover; we’ll see if the innards are as fun.

C728E89B-182B-4EE0-864A-78A35D84CDA4.thumb.jpeg.273e3937088f53bfb019b7b105df9a1c.jpeg

Edited by KirbyJack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,944 posts
1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Always loved this cover; we’ll see if the innards are as fun.

C728E89B-182B-4EE0-864A-78A35D84CDA4.thumb.jpeg.273e3937088f53bfb019b7b105df9a1c.jpeg

Nice score! Either that one or #35 is my favorite. I love it so much, I paid up for a real nice one. I saw the original art at SDCC once. Just floored me. If I had it, it would have to go in the "junk room" my wife would have a fit if I hung it up any where else. (not that I will ever have that problem)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,944 posts
On 11/12/2019 at 6:51 AM, Marty Mann said:

A "little" beat-up but still a great read!  (Front & Back Covers)

 

IMG  FAT &  (200 dpi).jpg

IMG  FAT &  (BC) (200 dpi).jpg

I only have one of those anymore. Kept it when I broke up my collection because I really liked it.

comfatandslat4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,288 posts
22 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Nice score! Either that one or #35 is my favorite. I love it so much, I paid up for a real nice one. I saw the original art at SDCC once. Just floored me. If I had it, it would have to go in the "junk room" my wife would have a fit if I hung it up any where else. (not that I will ever have that problem)...

Come for the disembodied arm, stay for the “stomach upset?” sign.

Stay long enough to notice the liquor ad, with a guy face down on the bar! :bigsmile:

Edited by KirbyJack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,944 posts
2 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Always loved this cover; we’ll see if the innards are as fun.

C728E89B-182B-4EE0-864A-78A35D84CDA4.thumb.jpeg.273e3937088f53bfb019b7b105df9a1c.jpeg

OK, quit hanging around and give me a leg up!  (somebody had to say it...) :roflmao:

comdarkmysteries13.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,913 posts

Some books I've had for awhile but that I just scanned tonight. Looking at how uneven the pictures are, I'll probably scan them again!

y1DaPZ.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,944 posts

Anybody here snag the low grade War Against Crime #10 on the bay last night? It had solid, steady bidding all week long. Kept climbing and I kept adjusting my final bid in my head. I rarely see that one for sale and one of a few tough ones I still need. It just sailed way over what I thought it would. The search continues...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,288 posts

There was a resto WAC 10 1 point something on eBay for $600; Same book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,944 posts
2 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

There was a resto WAC 10 1 point something on eBay for $600; Same book?

No. It was sold by Comics4Less at poor because cover was detached. Looked pretty nice otherwise. When I think of the one I had years ago and what I paid then sold it for, I want to cry. Lesson to self, keep the books you like!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,288 posts

People hate detached covers and CFs more these days. Seems weird to me, this being the Slab Era.

I miss my Crime Patrol 15, but I’m content. For now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
20 20