• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mgroetz said:

My first E.C.....

IMG_0152.JPG

Go slow.  You don't want to wolf them all down at once. 

16 hours ago, loganparker said:

Finally acquired. Still in search of a WAC 10.

EA1301B5-81AA-42AB-B39A-A453DBD3F03B.jpeg

Congrats! What a great book and a very pretty copy. That is probably my top EC want now. Closing in on my second complete run. (sadly sold off a lot of my first run). I probably need about a dozen books. All but this one, I can afford to wait for the right copy at the right price but this one is pretty tough. I have patience, my time will come...

Newly added! I bought this as a Poor condition and it is and I was excited to read it but unfortunately it has a panel cutout that affects story...It wasn't in the description and the seller was generous with a partial refund.

Could someone take a shot of the panel if you have time and your book is out?

Scan 2021-2-17 20.35.52.jpg

A73384EA-4992-4507-91F7-3138917BF91E.png

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I like it!

Thanks!

It fits my "low grade" standard, cover detached, tape, piece missing on back cover! BUT I do have some standards in it must be complete and its not...

I could've had a 3.0 about 3 years ago if I would have looked through a dealers box of reprints! My buddy found it in that reprint box for $40. Wish I would have looked.

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Newly added! I bought this as a Poor condition and it is and I was excited to read it but unfortunately it has a panel cutout that affects story...It wasn't in the description and the seller was generous with a partial refund.

image.jpg

13 hours ago, Raze said:

Scan 2021-2-17 20.35.52.jpg

A73384EA-4992-4507-91F7-3138917BF91E.png

As a seller, I’d be so embarrassed I’d probably just send your money back and say keep it. Sadly, I can’t help you out. I am only missing two WS and that Is one of them.