• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,321 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I don't remember if I ever showed these. Ran into them a while back. These are covers that were created for the TV series. Great EC feel.

crypttv1.jpg

crypttv2.jpg

crypttv3.jpg

crypttv4.jpg

crypttv5.jpg

crypttv6.jpg

Are these books on prints?! They look great!

On 3/28/2021 at 5:21 PM, Foxtrot70 said:

Hard to have a favorite EC book but these two are lovely side by side.   When I was teenager they were hot commodity so very thankful they cooled off over the years so I can enjoy owning the originals 

weird science 12 (1) and weird fantasy 13 (1)

81EAE175-AC75-4345-A246-248CA446296F.jpeg

A classic pair for sure. I remember as a young collector getting them both. But I looked in vein for the earlier issues back to #1 and could never find them...:roflmao:

14 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

In today.  Probably the easiest of the major EC first issues to find... but it’s definitely a major EC first issue:

image.jpg

Great score. Yeah, probably the easiest first issue of the major titles. But probably the best cover of all the first issues. Would have had my attention if I saw it on the stands!