• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mrmitchgro said:

I'm assuming that's not the actual prop from the movie right? 

No, it's not the actual copy that's seen in the film.  An e-Bay seller offered replicas, like the one pictured above.  I meant to pick one up but never did. 

13 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

No, it's not the actual copy that's seen in the film.  An e-Bay seller offered replicas, like the one pictured above.  I meant to pick one up but never did. 

Wonder if the prop(s) has/have ever hit the market hm 

On 3/12/2017 at 7:31 PM, 29dukedog said:

Ya it was on etsy for awhile too, it sold out before I got around to ordering. :boo:

4 hours ago, eccomic said:

I have been an advanced collector of EC Comics since 1994. I am partial to the NEW TREND. 

WSS CGC 1-3.jpg

Totally awesome! :golfclap:

Any scans or close ups of the labels?

I'm also curious which book this was from? 

Spoiler

KO FC.jpg

My ignorance factor is high, thanks for sharing! 

On 3/7/2017 at 11:36 PM, Black_Adam said:
On 3/7/2017 at 8:36 PM, 29dukedog said:

One of George Evans' best EC covers.  Ties for best Evans cover with Shock #17, imo.  

Shock17GFC_zps177a4cd4.jpg

This tension-filled cover is ten shades of awesome and a favorite SSSt! How could it not make anyone spotting it on the comic rack want to buy it just to find out whether she's aiming that pitchfork at the scarecrow or the girl?!?

First time I realized the person about to throw the pitchfork is a she and not a he.

Bloody beautiful comic, Point Five; just the fact you own such a stunning copy of CSS22 shows you're obviously a collector with good taste (despite what certain senators may have once thought). I'd love to be able to take a swing at having one for my own collection, but I know if my wife ever discovered how much I'd spent she'd lose her head...

Edited by Black_Adam