• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pep comics #155 in FN closes at $172.01

15 posts in this topic

See my sig line :baiting:

I just have stared at the Millie and Patsy #1 in your sig (For hours) never noticed any of the other comics. lol

If you ever burn out of comics and look to sell....please contact me first about the Atlas stuff. :foryou:

What's the significance of the issues mentioned?

They're popular due to the sci fi and horror covers. They also have superhero stories. That said, those were very aggressive prices!

See my sig line :baiting:

I just have stared at the Millie and Patsy #1 in your sig (For hours) never noticed any of the other comics. lol

If you ever burn out of comics and look to sell....please contact me first about the Atlas stuff. :foryou:

The Super Comics may be the coolest comic I have ever seen.

A Pep Comics #155 rare price variant with a nice sci-fi horror cover.

pep155_zps0a12b29e.jpg

And the more common version:

Scan-140408-0015_zps805e3a7f.jpg

:takeit: Collectors appear to be catching on that with seemingly no file copies existing for Archie's that early silver age Archie's are uncommon and tough in FN/VF 7.0 or better grade, especially the giant size issues 1950-1965.