• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordysnordy's Kudos Thread
2 2

220 posts in this topic

It is always a pleasure working with Jeff.  Real stand-up dude, great communication loves to talk shop and has a killer Tales of the Zombie run building (I'm getting jealous!).  Jeff grabbed some awesome mags from my recent Annual Halloween Harvest sell.  Rock on buddy and thanks again for the support!

- bounty

Picked up a couple gorgeous Tales of the Zombie magazines from Jeff. Packaging was superb and the shipping was very quick. It's not my first dealing with Jeff and I'm sure it won't be my last. Always a pleasure.

Thanks Jeff!

Edited by Key Largo Comics

On 2/6/2019 at 9:06 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

Purchased ASM #109 and #117. Both were in great condition. They were packaged very well and shipping was quick. I hope to do business again!

Ditto.  I wish you hadn't gotten the #109 before me.

I am extremely happy that I chose to pull the trigger on the 22 ASM books that I bought.

Packaging was flawless.The cases had clearly been cared for while he owned them.

Just an outstanding deal.  A++++++++++++++++

:cloud9:

Thanks, Jeff. I bought two Spider-man slabs from Jeff only a couple of days ago and they are here already!!

Jeff gives you super fast shipping, super strong packaging, great prices on great books. A real superhero on these boards!

(worship)