• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordysnordy's Kudos Thread
2 2

220 posts in this topic

Jeff blew my socks off with his bomb-proof packaging and speedy delivery.

He pays attention to detail, grading is spot on!

Very friendly guy...no issues with buying from Jeff, folks!

Jeff and I just finalized a deal that was about a year in the making. Always clear communication with him and he was very punctual with following up the agreed conditions.

As I am a firm believer of 'the right page(s) for the right collection' I'm glad that I was able to get him a 'grail' that I'm sure will be treasured by him for a long time.

Thanks again for the deal Jeff, it's been a true pleasure!

Guy

Edited by Guy_AKA_mrq1975

My first transaction with Jeff and couldn't have asked for a better or smoother transaction! Also gave me a chance to trade a bunch of PMs and get to know each other better...ALL-AROUND CLASS ACT!! ^^

Jeff was very kind in giving me a very nice deal for an ASM 18 in 9.0 I needed to backfill that hole having sold my 9.2. Had to sell the 9.2 to reconcile my OCD as all my other ASM 1-20 have a 9.0 in the upper left corner... :insane:lol

THX AGAIN JEFF! :headbang:

Bought a major HG BA key from Jeff... great deal, so smooth, no problems. Jeff was great to work with. Highly recommended and I would not hesitate for a moment to deal with him again, either as a buyer or a seller.