• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Ok guys so I just want to give a formal heads up that my shop, Conquest Comics...will be doing an exclusive store variant for the Amazing Spider-Man #4. We are actually going to be doing 2 covers as of now. A regular color and a b&w. the artist is J Scott Campbell and the variant will feature good ol Black Cat. This issue is very significant as it is supposed to feature the first appearance of Silk whom Marvel is touting as a fairly big deal. These WILL sell out. I will be starting to take pre orders in the next day or so. I hope to have some rough art to show soon. I saw the concept and it looks fantastic. Just waiting on a little more finished version and the ok that I can show it before doing so. While its not our first exclusive ( we habe done a few Funko Pops ) This is our first variant cover comic our store has done so while its nerve wracking and costs a fortune, I'm confident in it. As of now the release date is July 16th...just in time for SDCC! I might have some there as well but not positive yet so if you are interested in getting them signed or sketched by campbell at con (I'm assuming he will be there as he usually is) then order. I will do my very best to make sure every copy is out within a day or two. Also I CANNOT guarantee 9.8's. I will do the very best in picking out excellent copies but I can only send what they send me. Current Edition sizes are 2500 and 1500. I look forward to servicing you guys and getting those interested something pretty awesome. And I think my rep John at Marvel and Campbell for this as well. If you guys go on other boards and such we would totally appreciate it if you let your friends there know as this is one of my favorite boards to visit but really one of the few I'm even remotely active in. Thanks a ton guys. It'll be up on our site for pre order soon....Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/

yeah it's going to be really awesome. unfortunately ill be starting the pre order with no image for the time being...lol...so the early folks who pre order (which i would advise) are going to have to trust me that it rocks... lol

A couple questions:

1. Where will you be taking pre-orders? Your site? eBay? Both?

2. Will you be submitting copies to CGC on your own and take 9.8 pre-orders?

K.

A couple questions:

K.

Good questions...We will not be selling on ebay. We will be selling them direct through our website which is just our store name. As for the CGC submissions...I honestly don't know. I haven't even thought of doing anything like that. I guess I possible could. I'll speak to my business partner about it and have an answer prob next week. If anyone is reading this that has personally done this before, please pm me. Id have a few questions regarding it. Thanks a ton.

A couple questions:

K.

Good questions...We will not be selling on ebay. We will be selling them direct through our website which is just our store name. As for the CGC submissions...I honestly don't know. I haven't even thought of doing anything like that. I guess I possible could. I'll speak to my business partner about it and have an answer prob next week. If anyone is reading this that has personally done this before, please pm me. Id have a few questions regarding it. Thanks a ton.

You should sell them on eBay, because someone else for sure will .. I'm sure a few from here will

Also, I've had a few people here contact me regarding purchasing large quantities. 15 and up. If you plan of doing 15 or more, pm me...I can give you a different coupon code for a little extra break. While they last.