• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Already placed an order and I'm definitely in for some CGC action

word!

let me look into this a bit more. im 99% sure ill do it. just gotta figure it all out. stay tuned on that. maybe next week ill have info

If you decide to go down the CGC route, could we upgrade our existing orders?

chris, i don't think so as it would just be too much of a headache to go through with all the orders. im really sorry. if you think you might want to go that route then id suggest waiting but im not sure on price or anything on that either and probably wont figure it out until sometime next week....i honestly didnt even consider it until a few hours ago upon a suggestion here so i was not planning it...ya know? next variant i do i will plan for it at launch and ill know a bit better what to expect.

My concern if you do the CGC route that those of us who already placed orders for quantities. Will we have to worry that those who buy the 9.8 CGC orders get the cream of the crop while those of us who placed orders for raw will simply get the culls after the 9.8s have been selected?

My concern if you do the CGC route that those of us who already placed orders for quantities. Will we have to worry that those who buy the 9.8 CGC orders get the cream of the crop while those of us who placed orders for raw will simply get the culls after the 9.8s have been selected?

:popcorn:

lol. Fair point. Altgough for the probably less then 40 orders id get for the cgc ones....i dont think ot would be too much of an issue as i would hope there are more then 40 cgc 9.8 worthy copies put of a few thousand books. But nevermind Then I won't do it !!! lol. Ok so no 9.8 cgc's as people would be unhappy. Problem kinda solved. lol.

Thanks! Now none of us get 9.8's. :)

Thanks! Now none of us get 9.8's. :)

+1