• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Ordered a couple of sets. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

I bet they are gonna turn out like !!! Jk. lol. Thanks. I'm really pumped as well. I'm going to do some sort of raffle and give away a couple here. Ill wait until the artwork is up for all to see before doing so. Not sure how. Ill try to think of something fun when I do it. Chris

hey guys...not sure what is wrong with the site right now. my web guy is working on the site now to try and fix the issue. hope to back back and running asap. ill keep you posted. and dont worry...they won't sell out in the meantime....lol

Just a few questions.... I don't know if it has been answered before but... For the possible cgc grading... Would you be doing the coloured and/or sketch?

Also...can you ship to canada? If so, how much...let's say in ontario....

Thanks for the opportunity ....count me as another interested in having a set graded...

yeah sorry...there are still some layout issues we are dealing with on the site. probably do a complete overhaul sometime in the coming months...anyway my web guy told me there were issues in the shipping for international so he is fixing it all...was hoping to be back up tonight but looks like it will be sometime tomorrow. ill post here once back up. thanks for your patience and support guys. you all rule...

yeah im sorry...i got like 20 pm's from people. im not ignoring. sorry i had a show this weekend and today was my day off and i am totally being lazy and resting. ill reply to everyone tonight or in the morning when i get to the shop.

hey there. i have had over 50 pm's the last couple of days. im sending this basic form letter. the site is down. there was a problem with international shipping and my webmaster took it down to repair along with a few other glitches. should have been up already but he juggling several projects. hoping to have it up soon. they will not sellout in the mean time. i promise. lol. i apologize for this. nothing stinks more then launching a new exclusive on your site just to have the site give you problems...but rest assured it will be back up for ordering asap. if you arent aware, the prices are 14.99 for the color. 24.99 for the b&w. or 34.99 for the combo pack of 2. if you plan on ordering 1 or a few...use the 10% off coupon code specifically designed for the cgc board posted on page 2 of the thread regarding this that has been moved to the dealer section. if you want a larger quantity as people have inquired about...15 or more (this means 15 of color, 15 of b&w, or 15 of combo...no mixing)...contact me for a code for 15% off your order. i thank you and hope the site is up running soon and i thank you for your patience. i also cant wait to have art to show you. that would be nice...right? lol...chris

Hi Lockford88 I know you got a whole bunch of pm's, but just wondering if you go a chance to see mine. Please let me know if you recieved it. Would love to get a few of your exclusives.

i believe i just hit ya back!

lol...damn you were quick. we were still testing it but it is functional now so while there are still minor kinks and seems a bit slow...the shipping aspect seems fine now so go ahead and place yer orders folks!!! thx. also if you frequent other boards or sites...we would totally appreciate the spreading of the word. thanks!