• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Try clicking on the description. Then the add to cart. I have no idea why but when you are in the shop looking at all of them and just click the add to cart...that seems to not work properly. But if you go into the specific item and then click it. Seems to work. I want a new site. lol. Sorry guys

ok so if anyone is interested in a cgc ss ...hit me up via pm. after reading alot of pm's and messages...it seems those who aren't in favor of this are a very small minority. sorry folks. rest assured....i don't believe that there won't be that many people doing this regardless so those worries about me cherry picking 9.8's for the ss cgc...keep in mind. there are 2500 and 1500 copies...i owuld certainly hope that there would be more then a handful of 9.8 candidates..ya know? anyway, i am figuring out prices now and i will have them signed by campbell and submitted at sdcc. hit me up via pm. thanks guys...

also remember that coupon code for the raws expire in a little over a week...

It's so hard to narrow down which cover to go with. He gave us several awesome options to choose from but we ended up sticking with our early pic. Can't wait to see the finished version which I'm hoping to have soon....and remember the coupon code only has about a week left. Glad to see its being used alot!! For those who haven't ordered yet...be sure to get in because when its gone it will be gone!!! Oh and I sent those who Pm'd me about cgc ss, a pm back. If anyone else is interested in cgc ss hit me up.

http://conquestcomics.com/shop/

just ordered couple of sets! can't wait for the artwork to comes out, i bet it's gonna be awesome :thumbsup:

Thx!!! yeah I cannot wait myself. I really liked the concept art they sent over so im sure the real thing is going to be sweet. Thx to all those that pre ordered so far using the coupon. The coupon is now dead! Boom! Just like that. Also for those that were interested in the cgc ss with campbell....there are just a few spots left on my list.Pm me if interested. I guess the next time I update it'll most likely be when I get the art. Thx again guys...

This should be Killer!

congrats.

Pretty cool that Marvel let you do a 2,500 /1,500 break

My latest quote was 3,000 / 2,500

( The first appearance & origin of Silke is ASM #1 though )

You get the doush rate