• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

I just had to address something. I cant understand how anyone is complaining about anything. Lockford88 has been on point with updates and explaining EVERYTHING. Not only that but his communication was topnotch. To go even a little further, there was a situation with one of my books and they called me and explained it and fixed the problem and was very pleasant to speak to on the phone. Cant wait for my cgc ss book but I know I have to wait. Thanks Conquest Comics :)

thanks guys. sorry, been super busy and to be honest im trying to avoid this board like the plague as it has been filled with alot of negative comments and hate by a handful of people. update time...we should be completely done with shipping by saturday. if by the weekend you have not gotten a notice of your package going out by paypal...shoot me a message. there are a few transactions that were done privately or off the website that i might have to contact a handful of folks about as it does not say what it is for. ill hopefully get to that this weekend sometime. but check spam folder first if you don't see a paypal shipping notice in your box.

Also i have seen a few mention the rubbing. this is on all the books for the most part. some have rubbing on the back top right cover. some front by staple. cgc is aware of this and told me it should not affect grading as it affects the run. it is due to inferior paper quality is what i was informed. it is what it is. we did not sent out any bad ones. we had a handful of unacceptable ones...those we are not sending....

i do just want to address one thing here before i get back to things...please don't feed into the hype machine started on a different thread and carried on by a few. once again...it is a few. we have sent over 1000 orders...we have had a total of 7 folks claim to us, that something came damaged.. ..that is less than 1% guys. things happen in transit. i just got 11 boxes delivered from b&n and 3 came smashed. it happens. has nothing to do with the pack job. i have been using this method for years. the box flaps secure it in place so it does not float around in the package as others have stated. the cardboard is thicker than regular mailers as to provide more protection and there is a 1/2 inch plus border around the entire book to hopefully prevent from the actual book being damaged if the package is dropped or whatever. i have been using this for years and have rarely had an issue. as for certain people complaining that i addressed them improperly....once again, you are only hearing one side of a story. im not going to even feed into it anymore per advice from a few here as it will do no good. just know when you first contact me and either curse at me, insult me, make demands, and come off plain ol rude??? im going to immediately lose interest in accommodating you in any way shape or form and will address you the same way.

lastly, for the unfunny hack from here ( and yes...they were from here ) who was using google voice to prank us over 12 times yesterday...come up with some better material if you are trying to be funny.....and lay off the race stuff....you don't need to work blue....

thx for the support and we hope you are loving the books.

chris

In the end, it is still just a comic book. None of the mistakes were done with malicous intent by the seller so harrassing him is completely unacceptable.

I just had to address something. I cant understand how anyone is complaining about anything. Lockford88 has been on point with updates and explaining EVERYTHING. Not only that but his communication was topnotch. To go even a little further, there was a situation with one of my books and they called me and explained it and fixed the problem and was very pleasant to speak to on the phone. Cant wait for my cgc ss book but I know I have to wait. Thanks Conquest Comics :)

4 posts? Hmm... hm

4 posts? Hmm... hm

His first post was in this thread back on June 20th saying he was interested in CGC Signature Series so it's probably legitimate.

Lockford,

I see you are genuinely trying to get everything done in a timely matter. I also understand how the group here can be a bit demanding. I suggest using this as a learning experience, and wish you the best of luck in the future. I would love to have a LCS that is successful near me, and hopefully you guys use the resources on these forums. There is a ton of knowledge, that can help with the current market.

This thread is very uselful, it is ultimately how everyone here expects their books shipped to them (more or less).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3377506&fpart=1

Feel free to message me at any time if I can help you guys in the future.

Pat

4 posts? Hmm... hm

Oh Christ......lol.....

Thx for the info Pat.

4 posts? Hmm... hm

Am I suppose to have more than 4 posts?

Got my initial order of Black and White and Color Friday. Now the anticipation of the Reverse. Condition of mine were stellar 9.6 - 9.8 quick glance. Now to find JSC's next show... anyone know?

hey guys...quick update. all packages have been sent out. you should have received tracking numbers. there is a chunk of international ones that we physically have to do tomorrow so those numbers will be input sometime then. if you have not received a tracking number or shipping notice, hit me up. otherwise, everything is out. thx, chris