• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Just read all 21 pages and want to give a shout out to lockford88, I am a store manager for a 6 million a year establishment. Some people you just can't make happy unless you literally give it to them for free.

keep your chin up and I look forward to seeing these books in person and if they are as person_without_enough_empathyin' as the photos suggest I'll be purchasing a few more.

cheers, Charlie

I just hung up the phone and had a great discussion. Hopefully this week the shipping notice will go out. Thanks Conquest for everything you have done.

Thanks for calling them and for posting an update.

Not trying to be a doucher -- but purchased the book on Oct. 2nd and haven't heard from them other than the automated 'we received your payment' message.

I've given it awhile and sent a pm this evening. I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow to see what the deal is...

Contacted today -- They have been focused on preparing and setup for their biggest convention appearance at NYCC and they will have orders shipped out today and tomorrow with updates to shipping shortly afterwards.

Thank you Conquest Comics!

When's the next Campbell variant? ;-)