• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of being on here and pm reply. Needed a looooong break away from here. lol. As a couple of you have stated we have been swamped with nycc but now that it's done we are going to be getting everything out today and through the weekend. Including the Cgc ss for the few that did order it. We had to wait for the rest to arrive. Anyway, just wanted to update those from recent orders and let them know the deal. We also want to thank the 99% of folks who supported us and these amazing variants. We wanted to bring you guys some cool stuff with no store logo smacked on the cover to takeaway from and ruin the art, LOW print runs to maintain and hold collectibility, first appearance of a new character. With Campbell knocking this outta the park, I feel we accomplished this and it will stand the test of time of being one of the best store exclusive variants for ASM. We hope you feel the same. We have a tiny small amount of each left for the site and will very soon be out of stock for good on our site. On a different note, we are now the exclusive place to get the Sienkiewicz variant for ASM 7 so please grab that if it interests you. Cover features Silk,Spidey, and Ms Marvel. Thx a ton guys. We are working on another ASM variant along with a few others. So stay tuned...thx guys. Chris

hey guys...gonna try this again here.....lol...i bought out the entire stock of another retailer's variant. Amazing Spider-Man # 7 by Bill Sienkiewicz featuring Silk, Spidey, and Ms. Marvel. Initially a Totally Pop Culture exclusive.....it's kinda my exclusive now. I have em up on the site and am offering this board only.....a 20% discount on this product only. This expires on Halloween. Coupon code is " cgcboardasm7 " Thanks and hope some of you enjoy. These were about 10 orders that came in today and yesterday for these...if you are from the board....pm me and i'll refund your %. Thanks, Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/amazing-spider-man-7-totally-pop-culture-bill-sienkiewicz-exclusive-variant

_12-1.jpg