Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants
3 3

225 posts in this topic

17 posts
Just tried to order a set, but it wont add to the cart. The individual issues will, but not the set.

Boo....

Ran into the same issue myself. Looking forward to getting these!

274 posts

Seriously?!? Christ. I thought this was all taken care of. Ok. Let me call him again. Hang tight. Argggghhhh

274 posts

Guys I just added it to my cart fine. What is it saying when you try to add it?

274 posts

Try clicking on the description. Then the add to cart. I have no idea why but when you are in the shop looking at all of them and just click the add to cart...that seems to not work properly. But if you go into the specific item and then click it. Seems to work. I want a new site. lol. Sorry guys

326 posts

BAM....ordered. Can't wait to see the cover. I am sure it will be fantastic.

274 posts

It will be. No doubt. As far as the add to cart goes....anyone else having issues? I'm getting orders coming in....

274 posts

ok so if anyone is interested in a cgc ss ...hit me up via pm. after reading alot of pm's and messages...it seems those who aren't in favor of this are a very small minority. sorry folks. rest assured....i don't believe that there won't be that many people doing this regardless so those worries about me cherry picking 9.8's for the ss cgc...keep in mind. there are 2500 and 1500 copies...i owuld certainly hope that there would be more then a handful of 9.8 candidates..ya know? anyway, i am figuring out prices now and i will have them signed by campbell and submitted at sdcc. hit me up via pm. thanks guys...

also remember that coupon code for the raws expire in a little over a week...

468 posts

Just joined today and couldn't resist, in for one!

Many thanks Lockford for posting, can't wait to add this to my ASM variant collection.

274 posts

no thank you. we are grateful for the welcoming here and the support from you guys. the interest is huge on this and i firmly believe you guys will be rewarded with a killer collectible here....

274 posts

It's so hard to narrow down which cover to go with. He gave us several awesome options to choose from but we ended up sticking with our early pic. Can't wait to see the finished version which I'm hoping to have soon....and remember the coupon code only has about a week left. Glad to see its being used alot!! For those who haven't ordered yet...be sure to get in because when its gone it will be gone!!! Oh and I sent those who Pm'd me about cgc ss, a pm back. If anyone else is interested in cgc ss hit me up.

http://conquestcomics.com/shop/

274 posts

Hey guys...the coupon runs out in a few days. Just giving a reminder...thx.

562 posts
Hey guys...the coupon runs out in a few days. Just giving a reminder...thx.

Will we get to see what the cover is going to look like before the coupon expires?

274 posts

that i do not know. im waiting on it from marvel who is waiting on it from campbell. i could get it in 5 minutes or 2 weeks. hopefully sooner but can't promise anything.

73 posts

just ordered couple of sets! can't wait for the artwork to comes out, i bet it's gonna be awesome :thumbsup:

274 posts
just ordered couple of sets! can't wait for the artwork to comes out, i bet it's gonna be awesome :thumbsup:

Thx!!! yeah I cannot wait myself. I really liked the concept art they sent over so im sure the real thing is going to be sweet. Thx to all those that pre ordered so far using the coupon. The coupon is now dead! Boom! Just like that. Also for those that were interested in the cgc ss with campbell....there are just a few spots left on my list.Pm me if interested. I guess the next time I update it'll most likely be when I get the art. Thx again guys...

3,923 posts

Single figure or group shot? Hints? :wishluck:

26,702 posts
This should be Killer!

congrats.

Pretty cool that Marvel let you do a 2,500 /1,500 break

My latest quote was 3,000 / 2,500

( The first appearance & origin of Silke is ASM #1 though )

You get the doush rate

8 posts

Any word on when you will be posting the art? I ordered 5 of the sets and I am impatiently awaiting the release of the cover art.

261 posts

Ordered my set! missed out on the coupon though = (. Wheres the art!