• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

guys i cannot combine shipping. each order is unique and will be shipping as such. sorry. there are wayyyyyy too many orders to be doing that. what i did do is RE ACTIVATE the coupon code for a few days so it knocks a few bucks off the new ones...to anyone who placed an order today for the reverse b&w before the coupon...ill be going back and refunding 10% just to keep it fair. thanks for the support guys. really appreciate it. besides a few posters....the response has been amazing and it is much appreciated. already have cool ideas for the next one...lol

I had my order being processed and then flop! Fingers crossed I can get one! Might be my own fault though, wanted to see the pic first...Live and learn!

you will get one. no worries. it will NOT sell out tonight. NONE of the copies will be sold out tonight. hoping to have it up again soon. not sure what the main issue is. trying to get in touch with my web guy....hang tight guys...thx