• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Should we have received some kind of shipping notice? I don't remember getting one..... hm

I paid through PayPal and got a shipping notice through them.

I also paid through Paypal (on June 27th) and have received no notice of a shipment. (shrug)

....... iv'e answered this literally 20 times here already. we are shipping in the order received. we only started shipping on wednesday the 30th as books were delayed by marvel. we are going as fast as we possibly can. we are not midtown comics with a warehouse and a staff of 50. this is a 2 man operation. i have 9 weeks worth of pre orders to ship out. a massive ton of orders. you will get it. if you are unhappy with this we will be more than happy to refund you and cancel the order. sorry but im seriously tired of this. no other retailer has bent over backwards to accommodate, discount, and keep people in the loop on this board as much as we have here and yet i still get nasty emails, phone calls, and comments.....you will get a notice upon shipping. with tracking. it will get to you. we are on the tail end of shipping orders from june 27th right now. i think only about 9 remain before getting to the 28th...the next several days are super heavy on orders as we had just added the reverse i believe. it will get there. we aren't stealing your money. we aren't sitting on our asses not shipping. we are working our asses off to get these things out as soon as possible along with running our fully functioning comic shop. we are packing extremely well in heavy boxes to ensure safe delivery. please...please...be patient. thanks.

Should we have received some kind of shipping notice? I don't remember getting one..... hm

I paid through PayPal and got a shipping notice through them.

I also paid through Paypal (on June 27th) and have received no notice of a shipment. (shrug)

....... iv'e answered this literally 20 times here already. we are shipping in the order received. we only started shipping on wednesday the 30th as books were delayed by marvel. we are going as fast as we possibly can. we are not midtown comics with a warehouse and a staff of 50. this is a 2 man operation. i have 9 weeks worth of pre orders to ship out. a massive ton of orders. you will get it. if you are unhappy with this we will be more than happy to refund you and cancel the order. sorry but im seriously tired of this. no other retailer has bent over backwards to accommodate, discount, and keep people in the loop on this board as much as we have here and yet i still get nasty emails, phone calls, and comments.....you will get a notice upon shipping. with tracking. it will get to you. we are on the tail end of shipping orders from june 27th right now. i think only about 9 remain before getting to the 28th...the next several days are super heavy on orders as we had just added the reverse i believe. it will get there. we aren't stealing your money. we aren't sitting on our asses not shipping. we are working our asses off to get these things out as soon as possible along with running our fully functioning comic shop. we are packing extremely well in heavy boxes to ensure safe delivery. please...please...be patient. thanks.

Was I complaining about not getting my book yet? NO

Was I simply stating that I had not received a notice of shipment yet? YES

Do I still want the book I ordered? YES

Will I ever order from you again? HELL NO

Why? Because you just went on a f**king rant when you didn't need to. I was simply stating I hadn't received a notice of shipment yet. YOU took it as if I was complaining about not having my book yet.

Shark...are you mike? The same mike that left me a crappy email demanding to know...and I quote "where the hell is it?" last week? The same mike that I personally called last week and spoke with to explain the process? The same mike that just wrote another snide email to me before my most recent post? Yeah. You have been complaining all the way man and I have the emails to prove it. Also your smart emoticons after your comments suggest your unhappiness as well. I'm done dealing with people like you. You will be refunded and order cancelled. I'm not playing this game. I'm glad you will not be ordering from me again. My life will be a tad bit smoother not having to deal with you anymore.

Folks let's take a time out here. No need to start making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm sure this issue can be worked out via PM. Shark is a good guy and very reasonable

Shark...are you mike? The same mike that left me a crappy email demanding to know...and I quote "where the hell is it?" last week? The same mike that I personally called last week and spoke with to explain the process? The same mike that just wrote another snide email to me before my most recent post? Yeah. You have been complaining all the way man and I have the emails to prove it. Also your smart emoticons after your comments suggest your unhappiness as well. I'm done dealing with people like you. You will be refunded and order cancelled. I'm not playing this game. I'm glad you will not be ordering from me again. My life will be a tad bit smoother not having to deal with you anymore.
:popcorn:

Yes, I am that same Mike. The one who sent you that e-mail and then after you called me, I apologized to you and explained that I had been going through old e-mails and found that purchase noticing how old it was and not finding that I had received it. I then realized after sending the e- mail it was the book you were selling through the chatboards. I found the late shipping from Marvel info and shipping on the 30th info after sending the e-mail. You then called me and I apologized and explained all of this to you.

Earlier tonight, after reading the posts about other people receiving shipping notices, I sent you this e-mail:

"People are saying they have received notices of shipment but I haven't received one yet. Any reason why?"

How on Earth is that being "snide"? (shrug)

Mike,

Jsilverjanet is right...folks here don't need to see our issues. You can contact me through here if you want to continue to discuss this.

I just sent you a return e-mail.

Shark, message replied. Thx guys. Glad they are starting to hit more of you and glad you like em!!! Heading to the store in about an hour to pack and ship a couple hundred more orders today. Ill post here tonight where we are at in terms of date of order. Have a good day all!!!!

Lockford is responsible for sending the books you paid for in a reasonable period. I have seen nothing to suggest that he has done anything less than that.

Furthermore, his communication and updating of this thread has been transparent and scrupulous.

The book was delayed by Marvel which he brought to your attention immediately.

He has no responsibility to get the books to you superfast so that you can flip them for a profit. He is not responsible for holding your hand every step of the way.

I ordered the books and haven't received them yet but I am not remotely worried about it. I paid via PayPal and trust the seller. They will get here soon I am sure.

The levels of entitlement and over expectation by some people is alarming. They are lucky that this is all they seem to have to worry about in their lives.

Give the guy a break for eff's sake.

Just sayin'

Thanks a ton Whizzer...appreciate the words!

As for an update, we have probably about 4-5 days left of shipping to have everything out. That will be exactly 2 weeks from when we started shipping until the last most recent order is out. Not too bad for having 9 weeks worth of pre orders!!! We thank you for your support and patience. This has been a tremendous success and we are thrilled with how it turned out.

Lockford is responsible for sending the books you paid for in a reasonable period. I have seen nothing to suggest that he has done anything less than that.

Furthermore, his communication and updating of this thread has been transparent and scrupulous.

He has no responsibility to get the books to you superfast so that you can flip them for a profit. He is not responsible for holding your hand every step of the way.

I ordered the books and haven't received them yet but I am not remotely worried about it. I paid via PayPal and trust the seller. They will get here soon I am sure.

The levels of entitlement and over expectation by some people is alarming. They are lucky that this is all they seem to have to worry about in their lives.

Just sayin'

The book was delayed yet some how a "small print run" showed up at SDCC to be sold to whoever walked up to their booth, bypassing those who had already paid full price on pre-order.

I think that is the big issue. I went through all the posts since they posted their images from SDCC and I don't see that being addressed. Maybe I missed it.

He explained it here.

hey guys...ok...so here is the deal...

Marvel has delayed this book until the 23rd of July. SORRY!!!! Beyond our control. We are going to be at the San Diego Comic Con from the 22nd-29th which means that NONE of these will ship until we get back. They will start shipping on the 30th. They will be shipped in the order they were received. Remember, we are a fully functioning comic store and we will be moving as fast as we possibly can to get these out to you in a timely manner but it will take a little time to get everything out to everyone. They will all be bagged and boarded and shipped in boxes.

We will have a small quantity on hand to sell at our buddy's booth at the SDCC. Booth 4631. Gary at Toy Matrix will be teaming up with me to sell a very limited portion of them at SDCC. Please, if you plan on attending, stop by the amazing Toy Matrix booth at 4631 and check out not only our variants, but his amazing selection of T-Shirts and Funko Pops. He will have his own awesome brand spankin new exclusive there too. The Funko Pop Unmasked Captain America. I believe there will be 250 there in total so I would advise to grab em. His previous Funko Pop exclusives have done amazingly well on the secondary market. Trust me....

After SDCC and all the orders are shipped, IF there are any remaining copies, we will throw some up. No promises but check back about a week or so after SDCC.

Thanks to everyone who supported us in our first big exclusive. We are looking forward to wrapping this one up and getting the next one rolling.

Chris

Just sayin'

The book was delayed yet some how a "small print run" showed up at SDCC to be sold to whoever walked up to their booth, bypassing those who had already paid full price on pre-order.

I think that is the big issue. I went through all the posts since they posted their images from SDCC and I don't see that being addressed. Maybe I missed it.

im sorry you are unhappy with this. as whizzer posted, the book was delayed by marvel. beyond our control. it was set to come out the 16th but was delayed until the 23rd...which is when we were at sdcc. as shark posted, we had already advertised that they would be at sdcc for a month prior so we worked it out with diamond last minute to have a very small quantity (a few hundred copies) sent to us there. thats why there were some there. sorry but i cannot deny those going to san diego to get them. it was a marvel delay. not a delay on our end. as for us not posting on our website, sorry but it was a brand new site we had to build on the drop of a dime. have not had time to master it at that point yet. we posted here and on facebook. rest assured, we are on the tail end of the mailings.....we should be done in the next several days. thx.