• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

176 posts in this topic

I'm starting a pretty big thread here. There will be lots of Gold, ECs, Silver and 70's books. Even some non-key, non-hot books! Believe it!

Shipping to 48 states is $5, anywhere else PM me. I prefer paypal, but I will work with you on other forms. No bad-listers, or their ilk.

The :takeit: dude will rule, so if you're negotiating with me via PM, stay vigilant!

Going to start with Hulk #181. (fine -). Value stamp is intact, and the books is very solid. $650. SOLD!

A real doozie! G.I. Combat #87 (VG) 1st Haunted Tank. Book passes the eye test, hard to see the creases. They're like subscription creases, but I don't think that's what happened. #2 DC war key? $325. Now $250! SOLD!

<a  href=101_0429_zps49a7a95a.jpg' alt='101_0429_

A real doozie! G.I. Combat #87 (VG) 1st Haunted Tank. Book passes the eye test, hard to see the creases. They're like subscription creases, but I don't think that's what happened. #2 DC war key? $325.

<a  href=101_0429_zps49a7a95a.jpg' alt='101_0429_

Great book and it is for sure a key, the cover alone being one reason among many.