• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan the Barbarian #1 to #24 CGC 9.8+ Scan and Photo Library
1 1

130 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Brian48 said:

Yeah, no kidding. Life does get in the way. It's been over two years and I still haven't gotten around to upgrading any of my 9.2s and 9.4s, although I may just hang onto some of the 9.4s since they're pedigrees.  

That annual #1 has got to be one of the most iconic Smith Conan covers of all time. Not quite as good as the one used for Marvel Treasury Edition #4, but close.   

Yes it is.  I only have it in 9.6 white..Would love to own a 9.8 copy "one" day.  A tough book for "me" to find at least is Giant Size Conan #3.  I only have it in 9.4 white.  I simply cannot find a 9.6 copy. 

2 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Yes it is.  I only have it in 9.6 white..Would love to own a 9.8 copy "one" day.  A tough book for "me" to find at least is Giant Size Conan #3.  I only have it in 9.4 white.  I simply cannot find a 9.6 copy. 

I think ghost town has a copy of giant size Conan number 3 in 9.6 in his for sale thread.  Scroll down through his list. Good luck. Paul

On 9/16/2018 at 11:54 AM, picon3 said:

I think ghost town has a copy of giant size Conan number 3 in 9.6 in his for sale thread.  Scroll down through his list. Good luck. Paul

Thank You, While it doesn't have White pages (All my graded conan books have White pages) I bought it anyway..THANKS A BUNCH for the tip!

I'm still waiting for another copy of #11, sigh - got the rest: 

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=9292

I wonder if I'll get one in this life lol

Maybe I should buy some 9.6s, send them in, get them pressed and hope for the best...:wink:

Edited by Rune

4 hours ago, Rune said:

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=9292

Maybe I should buy some 9.6s, send them in, get them pressed and hope for the best...:wink:

Your Conan registry set is AWESOME! (worship)   

36 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Your Conan registry set is AWESOME! (worship)   

+1.  I love not only the complete front and back cover scans and gorgeous eye appeal of the entries, but the detailed stories about how you came to acquire the books.

5 hours ago, Rune said:

Truly a white whale.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, namisgr said:

+1.  I love not only the complete front and back cover scans and gorgeous eye appeal of the entries, but the detailed stories about how you came to acquire the books.

Thanks - nice knowing that some are reading all the words I've spent time writing! :-) 

Just saw that Carlo added a signed #1 to his collection, and even if I have not added more to the collection since 2014 I'm still actively looking for the few books I miss. My dream still is to get them all with 9.8 WP and nice centering - maybe one day :wishluck: