Conan the Barbarian #1 to #24 CGC 9.8+ Scan and Photo Library
1 1

125 posts in this topic

5,245 posts
3 hours ago, Brian48 said:

Yeah, no kidding. Life does get in the way. It's been over two years and I still haven't gotten around to upgrading any of my 9.2s and 9.4s, although I may just hang onto some of the 9.4s since they're pedigrees.  

That annual #1 has got to be one of the most iconic Smith Conan covers of all time. Not quite as good as the one used for Marvel Treasury Edition #4, but close.   

Yes it is.  I only have it in 9.6 white..Would love to own a 9.8 copy "one" day.  A tough book for "me" to find at least is Giant Size Conan #3.  I only have it in 9.4 white.  I simply cannot find a 9.6 copy. 

471 posts
2 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Yes it is.  I only have it in 9.6 white..Would love to own a 9.8 copy "one" day.  A tough book for "me" to find at least is Giant Size Conan #3.  I only have it in 9.4 white.  I simply cannot find a 9.6 copy. 

I think ghost town has a copy of giant size Conan number 3 in 9.6 in his for sale thread.  Scroll down through his list. Good luck. Paul

5,245 posts
On 9/16/2018 at 11:54 AM, picon3 said:

I think ghost town has a copy of giant size Conan number 3 in 9.6 in his for sale thread.  Scroll down through his list. Good luck. Paul

Thank You, While it doesn't have White pages (All my graded conan books have White pages) I bought it anyway..THANKS A BUNCH for the tip!