• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con, May 28-31, 2015

93 posts in this topic

On the bright side, is anyone up for a boardie dinner or breakfast one of the days? I'm too busy getting ready to set it up but I'd be in if anyone wants to get something going.

I'm game.

Alice Cooperstown for dinner/drinks?

On the bright side, is anyone up for a boardie dinner or breakfast one of the days? I'm too busy getting ready to set it up but I'd be in if anyone wants to get something going.

I didn't get tickets this year but if you guys do dinner or breakfast let me know.

I didn't get tickets this year but if you guys do dinner or breakfast let me know.

:o You must be going cold turkey. Will miss you and your lovely wife this year.

Ed

Well no Mcfarlane so far :sorry:

McFarlane is signing at the private signing tomorrow so may hear something from that group on if he does plan on attending. Just remember even if he goes it cannot be CGCed and retain the SS authentication.

:o You must be going cold turkey. Will miss you and your lovely wife this year.

Ed

lol just need to put money into the buisness this summer and it's cutting into my comic budget.

Big shock when we arrived to load in today. We have been moved from our standing location of the past three years of being right inside the main entrance to the far West Hall. No explanation given.

Mike and I are in booths 3023 & 3025 and 4022 & 4024. Please look for the 400 series banner and then turn right- We are not all the way to the wall but pretty close.

In addition, we waited for an hour to be told no dock access so we had a nice long load in process as well. On top of the $275 per booth increase, this may be our last Phoenix Comic Con.

I just received back over 100 books from CGC with prices from $80-7500 so something for everyone. We also have over 100 long boxes with 60 priced at $1-2 and better with volume purchases. I hope those of you attending will go the extra mile to find us.

Ed

Load in was HORRIBLE.

My scheduled time based on my booth number for prioritized entry into the loading docks was 4-5pm.

I arrived and got in line at about 1230. Didn't get into the basement until about 4. Did my 15 minute unload and left.

So, 3.5 hrs wait for 10 minutes of work. Worse than prom night !

Big shock when we arrived to load in today. We have been moved from our standing location of the past three years of being right inside the main entrance to the far West Hall. No explanation given.

Ed

Last I specifically asked for the same location. Instead I got a random booth number.

It is a shame they don't give booth preference to people that have set up multiple years.

So far it sounds like Amazing Arizona treats their exhibitors MUCH better. Can't wait for that show to come back around.

Someone please tell me all the Buffy folks are still scheduled. :)

Bought my tickets yesterday and I looking forward to being there. I'll probably go Th-Sat.

Hope to get together with the Boardie geeks that go. And I hope to make out with Katee Sackhoff.

Swing by the booth and say "Hi" Bill :hi:

I came by, but you weren't at your booth.I'll try again tomorrow